+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Angelbird. I agree with you. My background check is processing for more than 1 month. I am not sure this stage is IP2. I believe it was IP1,
I have requested for GCMS nots, applied for BOWP and it's been more than 130 since AOR. Anxious times!

Reactions: angelbird

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I have got update...Here is the time line of my application.

June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Medical Passed: August 16

Additional Document Request: 31 August ---Additional Documents Submitted: 03 September

BG: From "we are processing your application" to "Not Applicable" on 03 September [Hint: Therefore we are processing your background check does not mean you are in IP2 stage at all, when I passed the medical test, my BG check was "we are processing....]

12 October: BG CHECK: Not Applicable to We are processing your BG. Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.

Thanks,
Hi Angelbird. I agree with you. My background check is processing for more than 1 month. I am not sure this stage is IP2. I believe it was IP1,
I have requested for GCMS nots, applied for BOWP and it's been more than 130 since AOR. Anxious times!

When did you apply for BOWP? I applied on June 27, and it was approved on 19th Sept.

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
I have got update...Here is the time line of my application.

June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Medical Passed: August 16

Additional Document Request: 31 August ---Additional Documents Submitted: 03 September

BG: From "we are processing your application" to "Not Applicable" on 03 September [Hint: Therefore we are processing your background check does not mean you are in IP2 stage at all, when I passed the medical test, my BG check was "we are processing....]

12 October: BG CHECK: Not Applicable to We are processing your BG. Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.

On Average, how many days after I should receive PPR letter please?
Thanks,
When did you apply for BOWP? I applied on June 27, and it was approved on 19th Sept.
I applied on 7th of October for BOWP...congrats that your BOWP was approved. Hopefully we will get PPR soon!

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I applied on 7th of October for BOWP...congrats that your BOWP was approved. Hopefully we will get PPR soon!
As far as I know you can work on your current job, but cannot work anywhere. I am not literate but let me put this way, I had work permit and it was job and employer specific, but I could continue working on my current job while work permit on process (implied status) and employer while waiting my BOWP approved. However, I had to wait my BOWP for new job and new employer. Its OK, you could apply when your received your AOR and by now it would be approved. However, do not worry, shit happens shit happens and you are early june aor candidate so all will be good.

Reactions: wolfman10

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
As far as I know you can work on your current job, but cannot work anywhere. I am not literate but let me put this way, I had work permit and it was job and employer specific, but I could continue working on my current job while work permit on process (implied status) and employer while waiting my BOWP approved. However, I had to wait my BOWP for new job and new employer. Its OK, you could apply when your received your AOR and by now it would be approved. However, do not worry, shit happens shit happens and you are early june aor candidate so all will be good.
Hello Angel,

Thank you for your support. I have open work permit and while I am on implied status I can work for any employer. I confirmed this with CIC 2 times.
I am not concerned so much about getting BOWP but I am getting concerned for PR as I see many people who applied after me have got theirs.
However I had to submit additional documents:- 1) They asked my fingerprints 2) Schedule A. So that may also be the reason.

Reactions: angelbird

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello Angel,

Thank you for your support. I have open work permit and while I am on implied status I can work for any employer. I confirmed this with CIC 2 times.
I am not concerned so much about getting BOWP but I am getting concerned for PR as I see many people who applied after me have got theirs.
However I had to submit additional documents:- 1) They asked my fingerprints 2) Schedule A. So that may also be the reason.
Ah then do not worry at all . You are fine. And I think your PR will be approved earlier than BOWP. Yes, additional documents might cause delays. I do not know what is schedule A. Actually its normal, I am CEC and working under LMIA EXEMPT Work (I work at uni) and should take less than 1 minute to approve it but it is taking time. And, more documents do not mean it will be delayed for months. If you want to feel comfortable, give them a call at the end of the month and ask them kindly. However, again saying, do not stress or worry cos one way another you will get it. And, my perception is that once you are inland applicant, they perceive you as "granted" - means already in Canada. Another thing I realized, they process family inland applications faster for some reasons...all the best...

Reactions: wolfman10

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
hey guys. My AOR is june 10 and I have been on IP1 since july 7. I got my gcms note on september 28 and i noticed my criminality check hadn't been done. Am in the London VO whatsapp chat group and everyone there is telling me that is really weird and that my criminality should have been done in CIO. Every other person in my chat group who posted snippets of the gcms note showed that their criminality was done at CIO yet mine is not the case. Most people in my AOR are either in NA or IP2 status and yet am still in IP1. It really baffles me. My due date was October 6 and till today i haven't seen any updates.

Just wanted to find out if anyone is in a similar place as me or if anyone has had their they criminality done in their VO rather than CIO or better yet just help make sense of my situation. Thanks

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys! did any of you or your spouse receive their passports yet with the visa affixed to it? My spouse is my dependent and after the PPR (CEC inland) I emailed CIC to change her VO from CPC-Ottawa to NDVO so that she can submit her passport at VFS in India. Next day I received the email from CIC with all my details and instructions to submit the passports at the nearest VO but to my surprise, nowhere any details of my spouse were mentioned on that. Anyways I forwarded the same email to my spouse so that she can submit the same with the Passport. I submitted my passport here in Canada and my spouse in India and it got delivered on 4th Oct at both Ottawa and New Delhi but none of us have received any updates yet. As per the Immitracker, it should come next week for me here in Canada. But I'm worried about my spouse NDVO usually processes the visa within a week. Your kind reply will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Hello guys, A quick question.

I'm CEC-inland applicant, June 19th AOR, Meds passed - Aug 19th. I didn't track BG or any other status.
Current BG status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I visited the UK for less than 30 days in August. My question is since I was out of Canada AFTER my AOR, do I need to update my travel history?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
I want to know the same please

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi Members,

My AOR is of Jun 30
MP Aug 15
NA Sometime first week Sep

I need your suggestion. I have changed my job last week, moved to different company. Do I need to update this to CIC? Is there any way that I can check with CIC? My file is in Ottawa CPC.
Thank You
Hello members, any suggestion over here? Do we need to update CIC of job Change?

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello members, any suggestion over here? Do we need to update CIC of job Change?
You don't necessarily need to inform CIC about the job change, according to me. The date you submitted your profile, is what they consider and so is the information that you updated on your profile.

Hash767

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me to watsapp group aor in june 2017

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please add me to watsapp group, I am AOR in june 2017!

Last edited: