+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
hey guys. My AOR is june 10 and I have been on IP1 since july 7. I got my gcms note on september 28 and i noticed my criminality check hadn't been done. Am in the London VO whatsapp chat group and everyone there is telling me that is really weird and that my criminality should have been done in CIO. Every other person in my chat group who posted snippets of the gcms note showed that their criminality was done at CIO yet mine is not the case. Most people in my AOR are either in NA or IP2 status and yet am still in IP1. It really baffles me. My due date was October 6 and till today i haven't seen any updates.

Just wanted to find out if anyone is in a similar place as me or if anyone has had their they criminality done in their VO rather than CIO or better yet just help make sense of my situation. Thanks
please can someone kindly help me with my question above?

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Ah then do not worry at all . You are fine. And I think your PR will be approved earlier than BOWP. Yes, additional documents might cause delays. I do not know what is schedule A. Actually its normal, I am CEC and working under LMIA EXEMPT Work (I work at uni) and should take less than 1 minute to approve it but it is taking time. And, more documents do not mean it will be delayed for months. If you want to feel comfortable, give them a call at the end of the month and ask them kindly. However, again saying, do not stress or worry cos one way another you will get it. And, my perception is that once you are inland applicant, they perceive you as "granted" - means already in Canada. Another thing I realized, they process family inland applications faster for some reasons...all the best...
Thank you angel! Yes I am inland. Any update for your application?

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Hey Guys,

Today I noticed a change on my submitted profile. In the "Details" section where it used to say submitted now says updated.
Nothing else has changed. Background check is still processing.
Has anyone seen or know what this means?

Thank you in advance!

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
i guess everyone is evading my question. never felt so lost
No one's probably answering you because there probably isn't anyone who's viewed your post who's been in your situation, and you specifically asked 'has anyone been in a similar place than me or had their criminality done in their VO rather than CIO'. :)

But I think you might be overthinking this. You're still well within normal processing times, and as LegalFalcon and others always tell us, applications won't always follow they same processing timeline and structure. Stop worrying yourself about it; you can start worrying if and when you get past 6 months.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
i guess everyone is evading my question. never felt so lost
Kindly elaborate...
Did you get the pcc from passport office?
Have you traveled to any country/ies with stays more than 6 months stay?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
please can someone kindly help me with my question above?
The question is vague ...
Please elaborate
How many applicants?
Has each one submitted PCC from passport office?
Has anyone travels and stayed for more than six months in any country?
Did you get an adr for PCC earlier?
If you had ADR earlier... Was it submitted in time or how many days it took you to get it?

I have seen a cases like this .. where as the file got prepared for transfer to LVO before adr of PCC could be updated and later criminality was done in ip2!

I know of a case where ip1 got cleared after the file went to new delhi before ip2! And then na2 reflected after a few days?

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
The question is vague ...
Please elaborate
How many applicants?
Has each one submitted PCC from passport office?
Has anyone travels and stayed for more than six months in any country?
Did you get an adr for PCC earlier?
If you had ADR earlier... Was it submitted in time or how many days it took you to get it?

I have seen a cases like this .. where as the file got prepared for transfer to LVO before adr of PCC could be updated and later criminality was done in ip2!

I know of a case where ip1 got cleared after the file went to new delhi before ip2! And then na2 reflected after a few days?
Below are the answers to your questions:

How many applicants? 1
Has each one submitted PCC from passport office? I submitted UK and Nigerian PCC. My current status says no additional documents needed
Has anyone travels and stayed for more than six months in any country? I lived in the UK for 6yrs and I am from Nigeria. Hence I submitted 2 PCCs
Did you get an adr for PCC earlier? No I didn't

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Below are the answers to your questions:

How many applicants? 1
Has each one submitted PCC from passport office? I submitted UK and Nigerian PCC. My current status says no additional documents needed
Has anyone travels and stayed for more than six months in any country? I lived in the UK for 6yrs and I am from Nigeria. Hence I submitted 2 PCCs
Did you get an adr for PCC earlier? No I didn't
While you applied for Nigerian PCC... We're you in UK at that time, did you obtain this through consulate then? If so.. did you got the varifed stamp from the consulate after getting the pcc?

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
While you applied for Nigerian PCC... We're you in UK at that time, did you obtain this through consulate then? If so.. did you got the varifed stamp from the consulate after getting the pcc?
Nope. I came back from the UK in 2011 and I have been living in Nigeria since then. I got my PCC from the UK posted to me in Nigeria and I got my PCC from Nigeria by going to the local police office

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Nope. I came back from the UK in 2011 and I have been living in Nigeria since then. I got my PCC from the UK posted to me in Nigeria and I got my PCC from Nigeria by going to the local police office
What is your aor and the exact language of your Ip1?

teeboy95

Oct 16, 2017

Please add me on Whatsapp..Thanks

Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Medical Passed: August 16

Additional Document Request: 31 August ---Additional Documents Submitted: 03 September

03 September: BG: From "we are processing your application" to "Not Applicable"

12 October, IP2: BG CHECK: "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your...". Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.

16 October: PPR e-mail at 4:50pm