+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I received email from CPC OTTAWA: Hopefully this evening!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your documents are being sent out later today with Canada Post tracking number CPXXXXXXXXCA.
Please note that Canada Post is experiencing delays with tracking updates on their website, so this package might not appear there until later on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
Hi @kalpan,
How long did it take for you to receive this reply from CPC Ottawa?

carolcai

Mar 15, 2017
Hi Guys, tracker just activated. Current status is in transit... Looks like going to get it tomorrow. Will do landing at Peach Bridge Thursday morning. Good luck everyone!!

Devya

Oct 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Application Submitted: 23 June, 2017 (Myself & Spouse)
PPR with Photograph: 12 September 2017
PP Received: 14 September 2017
Passport was sent back requesting new photos.
PP + New photos Received: 29 September 2017
Waiting for PP + Copr!

My concern here is ... My wife needs to be in India by November 1st for her father's surgery but I havent received any update from CIC(they have both our passport). My wife is with me in canada in her work permit.When I contacted my Local MP they said my application was approved on September 12th but they cannot expedite the process.

Can someone advise what should be my next step? Feeling confused!!! :(
I sent my passports on Sep 23, PP reached ottawa on Sep 25, the Agent received it on Sep 29 and I got my passports back today(Oct 17). You should probably get it within this week or early next week unless there are no surprises. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

SalCanada

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Guys, tracker just activated. Current status is in transit... Looks like going to get it tomorrow. Will do landing at Peach Bridge Thursday morning. Good luck everyone!!
My tracker got activated just now.
Approved on 13th OCT.
Canada Express.
Hoping that the parcel will be ready to pick tomorrow.

Reactions: carolcai

Devya

Oct 17, 2017
StreAM: FSWO
AOR: 14 Aug 2017
PPR Date:15 Sep 2017
Passport Sent Date: 23 Sep 2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 25 Sep 2017
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 29 Sep 2017
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 13 Oct 2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: 16 Oct 2017 (after weekend)
Passport received back - 17 Oct (FEDEX)

sgtch

Feb 9, 2017
Timeline:
ITA: 31st May
AOR: 29th August
Medical Cleared: 1st week of September.
IP1: Right after medical.
NA2: Second week of September.
IP2: 20-21 September.
PPR: Today, 22nd September.
Passport Sent (from USA)- 25th September (PA+ Dep passports)
Case approved- 12th Oct
Tracker activated (FedEx)- 16th Oct.
Passport + COPR received- 17th Oct.

So the journey comes to an end. Wish everyone best of luck :)

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi @kalpan,
How long did it take for you to receive this reply from CPC Ottawa?
This email is not generic. I enquired a week before my approval and the agent told that she was going to follow up with the email about the updates. So then they sent me an email before the mail getting activated.

Thanks,

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017

Hi, i wanted to ask. I got copr back there are two copies but only one has my picture is that fine? Or does it mean one pic got rejected

Lakhwinder123

Oct 5, 2017
PPR: 26sep
Passport sent : 27sep
Passport delivered : 28 sep
Cic application approved: 17 sep
Passport tracking active : waiting

novatraveller

Oct 11, 2017
The FedEx guy knew what all to include. He was super helpful. Just wondering if you received your passport back yet?
Not yet! After lot of calls to CIC, I was told that the FedEx guys did not include proper documents. And today I received a message that they finally located my passport and they need new photos and within 7 days I should send them. I had send them the photos in the format they wanted, but it seems, they are not correct! I had visited a studio that said they specialize in photos for Canada immigration and charged $100+ for 3 of us! Not sure how I am going to get this done now. Any suggestions please. This is now URGENT :(

novatraveller

Oct 11, 2017
thank you... I sent my daughter's actual passport instead of copy :(

by the way, did they actually dispatch ur passport or still under confusion? how did you manage to talk to them?
Still waiting for passport. Lot of drama going on. will update you all soon! *676139444000 - try this number from gmail -Thanks to senior members of this group!

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Not yet! After lot of calls to CIC, I was told that the FedEx guys did not include proper documents. And today I received a message that they finally located my passport and they need new photos and within 7 days I should send them. I had send them the photos in the format they wanted, but it seems, they are not correct! I had visited a studio that said they specialize in photos for Canada immigration and charged $100+ for 3 of us! Not sure how I am going to get this done now. Any suggestions please. This is now URGENT :(
You are supposed to include the Customs Declaration, people at Fedex store might help you do it so I am confused regarding your comment. Regarding photos: Check to see what dimensions you sent, I realized that studio/printing people may say that is the size but they were wrong but thankfully I caught it before sending.

Reactions: novatraveller

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017

Hi, i wanted to ask. I got copr back there are two copies but only one has my picture is that fine? Or does it mean one pic got rejected
You are over thinking this, if they reject photos you will not get the COPR, they will ask for new photos instead