+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi, Angelbird

Thank you for your reply. I am under CEC-inland.

Ok cos i think its different for CEC and others, I am also quite confused actually.See my previous comments, I am the same as you, CEC inland, Aor June 23 and passed med exam on 16th auusts, and my BG: We are processing.... Therefore, informed that I am at IP2 stage. Oh gosh, I see may CEC inland applications are still not in IP2, so was wondering whats going on with the process. A bit worried cos by logic, may AOR applicants must be issued PPR well before us, no?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Ok cos i think its different for CEC and others, I am also quite confused actually.See my previous comments, I am the same as you, CEC inland, Aor June 23 and passed med exam on 16th auusts, and my BG: We are processing.... Therefore, informed that I am at IP2 stage. Oh gosh, I see may CEC inland applications are still not in IP2, so was wondering whats going on with the process. A bit worried cos by logic, may AOR applicants must be issued PPR well before us, no?
Perhaps, they have been very fast on FSW and very slow on CEC and they want to do a balance. Though, May CEC are easily stepped into IP2 directly after med passed.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Perhaps, they have been very fast on FSW and very slow on CEC and they want to do a balance. Though, May CEC are easily stepped into IP2 directly after med passed.
then why CEC inland from may aor still waiting, they are still not in IP2 stage, but passed the medical exam...i do not know, are we really in IP2 stage???????????????

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
the aditional documents you provided are being reviewed

however I didn't provide any documents so y it is like this need advice

DelhiGuy427

Mar 16, 2017
I am also AOR June 23 , CEC Inland.. Hope we get it soon. :)

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Perhaps, we need to find a CEC applicant who is in IP1. Is there any in this forum? Thanks.

Aug 17, 2017
AOR 23 June
FSW
Medicals Passed
Additional documents are being reviewed
BG - NA

Anyone at the similar stage? Any idea how long to get PPR and what stage my application is at?

ratta

Aug 27, 2017
I have received this email. Anyone know what does that mean?

"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 RCMP Criminal Record Check: You must provide an RCMP certified criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates-Canada) and refer to the criminal record check link. Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.

You may use this link to access the website concerning police certificates.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National

Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as

this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.”
Hi there, I got a similar email to yours. Please what did you end up doing buddy. A little confused here too. Thanks

Ashfaq Kazi

Jan 16, 2017
Hi there, I got a similar email to yours. Please what did you end up doing buddy. A little confused here too. Thanks
This means that you need to get the RCMP Finger print check done.
For that you would need to visit your local police station and they would take your finger prints for RCMP, after few days you would receive the report thru mail if everything is clear.

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
AOR 23 June
FSW
Medicals Passed
Additional documents are being reviewed
BG - NA

Anyone at the similar stage? Any idea how long to get PPR and what stage my application is at?
Hey !!

Similar timelines I have
FSW
AOR 29 June
Med passed 19 July
IP1 missed / didn't see
BGC: NA

ratta

Aug 27, 2017
This means that you need to get the RCMP Finger print check done.
For that you would need to visit your local police station and they would take your finger prints for RCMP, after few days you would receive the report thru mail if everything is clear.
Thanks for the reply. I am talking about the specific instruction to send the fingerprint to RCMP with the notice. I already have my police cert which has been mailed back to me. Do i now mail it back to RCMP again?