June AOR 2017

Sunila

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9th June 2017
Thank you!

The message changed from "The additional documents you provided is being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents." on the same day that my BG changed from IP1 to NA2. This is the same description as of today.

Country of Residence : United Arab Emirates
Ok. Thanks

Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys
I got PPR on 09th Aug., I want to know at the time of landing do i have to carry POF statement or same amount of cash with me?

Likewise i have declared POF of 35 K CAD, so i have to take the same amount with me or i can have the bank statement of the same, or some amount with me and rest in my Indian bank account?

Ashfaq Kazi

Jan 16, 2017
Am FSW inland with AOR -14 June
My background check is - we are processing your background check since 11 July .
I am at the same stage as yours.
I am FSW-Inland and here is my time line:
AOR: 6 June
Medical: 7 July
IP1: 8 July
ADR: Req on 8 July Submitted on 9 July (Travel History & Schedule A)
ADR 2: 17 July Requested (RCMP Check) Submitted 9 Aug
IP2 : 14 Aug
And i cam currently waiting since then
MY Current status is "Background Check under process"

Current status as per CIC : File at CPC Ottawa.

w3ndi

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, Guys
Can I ask a question about my current status, right now i see " we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"; I see previous comments saying it is IP2.... But i actually pass my me yesterday....
In any case that i skip IP1?

:3 Please help

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Congrats! Could you please tell me what were the descriptions in front of BGC status when you were on IP1 and IP2?
Have seen May CEC comments in may aor 2017? They still wait for to be in IP2 process. I am confused, our files move too fast then!!! It makes me stressed out here.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi, Guys
Can I ask a question about my current status, right now i see " we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"; I see previous comments saying it is IP2.... But i actually pass my me yesterday....
In any case that i skip IP1?

:3 Please help
under what category? CEC?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
If one is applying under CEC, does he need WES/ECA?
of course unless he/she studied in Canada. For example, I am CEC inland, and have got PhD from the UK and I claimed points cos I had PhD, so I had to get equivalency certificate from WES that my PhD in the UK is equivalent to CND PhD. But, please check the rules again, it explains on the web-page. If I had PhD from Canada, I would not need ECA at all. Pls visit their web site. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=990&top=29

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks!

IP1 - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

IP2 - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Are you CEC inland? Can you pls share yout time line....

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Good Morning people!
As I mentioned before, My AOR was June 15, 2017.
Got my PPR on Aug 25 (around 6:30pm PST) :) :) :)
Mine was FSW inland under NOC 2133.
Had completed both Indian as well as Canadian PCC at the time of application.
Thanks for the good work going around as usual.God Bless!

Last edited:

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Good Morning people!
As I mentioned before, My AOR was June 3, 2017.
Got my PPR on Aug 25 (around 6:30pm PST) :) :) :)
Mine was FSW inland under NOC 2133.
Had completed both Indian as well as Canadian PCC at the time of application.
Thanks for the good work going around as usual.God Bless!

In between IP2 and PPR? Days?

ts123

Nov 3, 2016
There was an instruction on the RPRF letter but you can also try the below link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=4E150EE0C45AA11A3E70AF1869BD2605?category=8

(If you get an "expired session" message, simply click on the link a second time.)
Awesome, thanks. The letter only directed me to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp, which just sends you in a circle to log into your My CIC account, where there is no where to pay....