+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

ts123

Nov 3, 2016
I've been to pay my right of permanent residence fee (yay!) But I can't figure out how.... see this thread.

I feel dumb. Any info from those who have paid?

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I called the IRCC a few minutes ago. My file is in Ottawa and for whatever reason they have never updated my phone/address and therefore the system thinks that I still live in Singapore.

The agent sent me a link for Change of Address, which I had tried many times before and never worked (and still didn't work). So she updated my phone/address directly in the system.

She told me not to send anything to Singapore, and to wait for updated instructions from the Ottawa office.
A quick update.

I received a second email today from ircc.cpco-finalrequest-ctdo-demandefinale.ircc@cic.gc.ca. This time they asked me to send the following to Ottawa.

If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
]

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
I had a request for additional documents on 9 Aug, which I uploaded on 15 Aug. Currently
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents
BG: We are processing ...

Generally how much time does it take post submission of additional documents to a PPR. My AOR was 9 June.
Also how to call and talk to an agent from Outside Canada to know file status / Visa office

@dr feras @KiranK @kamalnba any inputs please
From the Status you are currently are its maximum 15 days if its Ottawa VO. You can all them at 001-613944-4000 and choose option 1,1 ,1 and it will route it to Canada Immigration IVR. From there choose information on Express Entry and then press 9 for agent, quick way to reach.

Good Luck... may god be with you...

MISSION2018

Jul 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have applied on 24th June 2017 and medical is cleared on 14th August 2017. I am hoping they will start my back ground check shortly.

My problem is that my previous employer, where I worked for 9 years out of 10 year experience, has changed office location and now, phone no and office address are different than what is on my experience certificate.

If they will use contact details provided on my experience letter, which is on company letter head, then they might not be reachable as their contact information is changed.

What should I do in this situation? Should I update CIC with new contact details of my previous employer and how ? What details I should sent CIC?

I am really very worried. Any help is appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Eilresh

Mar 17, 2016
Received the golden mail today!

I'm a silent follower and this forum helped a lot in every step of the way... Big thanks to all you beautiful people!

Started the application journey in Nov 2015 and nearly lost hope when Ontario rejected my PNP application in Feb 2017. Truly surprised when an ITA was received in April 2017...

All the best to you guys! I know waiting is hard but be patient and it will definitely arrive in the perfect time!

Timeline as follows:

Visa office : Ottawa
AOR : 11 Jun
Med passed : 07 Jul
IP1 : 07 Jul
RPRF requested : 08 Aug
NA2 : 11 Aug
IP2 : 12 Aug
PPR : 25 Aug

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016

I'm a silent follower and this forum helped a lot in every step of the way... Big thanks to all you beautiful people!

Started the application journey in Nov 2015 and nearly lost hope when Ontario rejected my PNP application in Feb 2017. Truly surprised when an ITA was received in April 2017...

All the best to you guys! I know waiting is hard but be patient and it will definitely arrive in the perfect time!

Timeline as follows:

Congrats! Could you please tell me what were the descriptions in front of BGC status when you were on IP1 and IP2?

Eilresh

Mar 17, 2016
Congrats! Could you please tell me what were the descriptions in front of BGC status when you were on IP1 and IP2?
Thanks!

IP1 - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

IP2 - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Eilresh

Mar 17, 2016

Sunila

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9th June 2017

Timeline as follows:

Sunila

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9th June 2017
Congrats. Please could you also let me know the description of additional documents status in ip2.
What is tour country of residence

Eilresh

Mar 17, 2016
Congrats. Please could you also let me know the description of additional documents status in ip2.
What is tour country of residence
Thank you!

The message changed from "The additional documents you provided is being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents." on the same day that my BG changed from IP1 to NA2. This is the same description as of today.

Country of Residence : United Arab Emirates