+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

HK2209

Mar 26, 2017
AOR 23rd June
CEC Inland
Med Passed - Aug 16
Below is the application status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I did see a change in Review of additional documents from "The additional documents you provided is in review" to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Note: I never provided any additional documents as CIC never asked for it.

Does it mean anything?
When should I expect PPR?
same timeline. AOR June 22 and MEP and IP2 Aug 16.
I had same situation like yours, haven't asked for nor provided but was showing like this before this afternoon:
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

it changed to are being reviewed this afternoon.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
I was told (BillHyatt) that I am in IP2, and cos I submitted additional documents, I wish I would not cos none asked for it:) so yes. How is your screen look like? Can you copy and paste here without showing details.
Same as yours. I have passed medical yesterday. I cannot believe that we are in IP2 status immediately. What is happening? :)

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I had same situation like yours, haven't asked for nor provided but was showing like this before this afternoon:
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

They did not ask any additional document from me. I uploaded myself when I uploaded all documents into the system. It was sort of letter of explanation....By the way, it means we passed eligibility and waiting only for approval?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017

:)) Then we will get soon???? Ask BillHyatt, what he/she will say, seems he knows these things:))) and also inform me pleasseee

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi guys 3-4 days ago my status changed to we dont need additional documents and bg status na2, what this means?

Aor-9 june 2017
medical passed-9 july 2017
ip1: 9 july 2017
na2: 24 july 2017
Hello, may I know what was written as a description when you were on IP1 status?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
At least, 3 members including me are saying that immediately after Medical was passed, BGC status changed to "we are processing ..." which means IP2. All of us are CEC applicants. Perhaps, other CEC applicants can provide more info about themselves. Thanks.

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
At least, 3 members including me are saying that immediately after Medical was passed, BGC status changed to "we are processing ..." which means IP2. All of us are CEC applicants. Perhaps, other CEC applicants can provide more info about themselves. Thanks.
Yes, but I do not know why we dont receive the PPR thingy:))) I want good news, and wanna receive the e-mail soon:))

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Background Check was "Not Applicable" since 19th July and yesterday it changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." So which stage it is and when can I expect PPR?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017

what does it say under additional documents on your screen?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
My Background Check was "Not Applicable" since 19th July and yesterday it changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." So which stage it is and when can I expect PPR?
what does it say for "additional documents"?on your page?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
What was written about your background check before NA step? was it different than "We are processing your background check."?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
What was written about your background check before NA step? was it different than "We are processing yo background check."?
Literally I did not check my page regularly. But as far as I remember, it was saying progress bla bli or we will let ypu know when it starts. i m sure it was not under processing.