+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
are being reviewed.
pls inform me if you get an e-mail, and i will also let you know so that we both will know we are very close to celebration , if one of us receives earlier:))) hope we get the same time and soonnnnnnnnnn very soooonnn:))))))

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was written about your background check before NA step? was it different than "We are processing your background check."?
I can't remember clearly, but it was different. It was definitely not "under processing".

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Though I assume you have noticed three changes: 1- IP2 description right after medical passed. 2-changed back to IP1 description ( Since you have mentioned: "However, I checked once my profile and it was not as it is today, it was saying once we start yoir background or something like that" 3-currently in IP2. Am I right? If so, did you notice NA2 status (between IP1 and IP2)? How many days have been passed from your "Medical Passed" status?
forgot replying you, i passed medic exam on 16 th august. My aor is 23 june, CEC inland. when did yu pass the med exam? when was your aor?

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the statuses "The additional documents provided are being reviewed" and "Background check: We are processing" means that they have now started reviewing the education, work history and finance related documents?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
By the statuses "The additional documents provided are being reviewed" and "Background check: We are processing" means that they have now started reviewing the education, work history and finance related documents?
No idea!

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I was requested to submit an IMM 5406 additional family information form. is it compulsory to provide details in the native language as well??

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hi everyone,
My AOR is June 09

The status is:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone help me to understand it better in terms of Background check
Can someone please help me understand it better in terms of BG check..

I hv applied under FSW

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Additional information being reviewed is shown when you have submitted documents and it is still being reviewed or needs a review from an analyst. BG Check showing we are processing means you have passed eligibility test and final security check has started which includes A40 Fraud and Misrepresentation.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: PoojaO and patN