+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
At NA status since 11th July!!! So just hoping for the best!! My file is also at CPC- Ottawa.
My Status is also exactly same ... I am stuck in NA2 since july 11th.

AOR june 13th 2017
Medicals Passed : July 9th
BGC IP1 : July 9th
BGC NA2 : July 11th

Also ADR status is daily changing from 'reviewing' to 'Uploaded' and next day it is again changing back to 'Uploaded' to 'reviewing' . It is happening everyday at 11pm indian time from last four days.

I called CIC agent . he said R10 Security checks were done successful on July 11th. He said currently they are working on background checks as per latest update. He said still not eligibility review completed . File processing Ottawa CPC

Have you tried to call up them? are you in AOR june2 whatsapp group ? If so please ping me.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK
Hi dear. I have a question that i am not sure about, just to keep in mind for whenever our applications get approved. Since IRCC started sending files to different visa offices for load distribution, lets say your file went to ottawa for example and you live in dubai, do you get the ppr sent from there as well or do they send your file first to abu dhabi amd ppr is issued from there?
If ppr is sent from ottawa or whatever office thats not your LVO, do you send the passport to them or is it ok to send it to nearest VO.
Regards
Hi there,
It can go both ways. For me my file was at Ottawa and PPR was issued from ottawa, but it was mentioned in the PPR e-mail that i should send my PP from the nearest VFS to my Local Visa Office (New Delhi) for stamping. So for sure they will tell you to send your PP to local Visa Office for stamping.
In some cases Ottawa candidates have received PPR from Local visa office to, recently a friend of mine got, again she just got the e-mail form LVO though her file was approved at ottawa and was instructed to send her PP to LVO.

So in both cases, nothing to worry as IMO they will mention in the e-mail to send PP to your LVO. PPR e-mail has clear instructions where to send the PP, so all good:)

Reactions: dr feras

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi there,
It can go both ways. For me my file was at Ottawa and PPR was issued from ottawa, but it was mentioned in the PPR e-mail that i should send my PP from the nearest VFS to my Local Visa Office (New Delhi) for stamping. So for sure they will tell you to send your PP to local Visa Office for stamping.
In some cases Ottawa candidates have received PPR from Local visa office to, recently a friend of mine got, again she just got the e-mail form LVO though her file was approved at ottawa and was instructed to send her PP to LVO.

So in both cases, nothing to worry as IMO they will mention in the e-mail to send PP to your LVO. PPR e-mail has clear instructions where to send the PP, so all good:)
Thats great to hear and tyvm :)

Reactions: KiranK

fikky

Oct 1, 2016
I live in Nigeria, got the PPR mail from CPCO but it did not indicate where to send the passport. All it said was to submit through DHL or VFS. I have sent a mail to them and expecting their response

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
My Status is also exactly same ... I am stuck in NA2 since july 11th.

AOR june 13th 2017
Medicals Passed : July 9th
BGC IP1 : July 9th
BGC NA2 : July 11th

Also ADR status is daily changing from 'reviewing' to 'Uploaded' and next day it is again changing back to 'Uploaded' to 'reviewing' . It is happening everyday at 11pm indian time from last four days.

I called CIC agent . he said R10 Security checks were done successful on July 11th. He said currently they are working on background checks as per latest update. He said still not eligibility review completed . File processing Ottawa CPC

Have you tried to call up them? are you in AOR june2 whatsapp group ? If so please ping me.
I am not on the group.. please send me invite. . My AOR is on June 14th, Medical pass on 11th July. I have only kept my correspondence through email so far.. But I am thinking to give a call if I couldn't hear any change in another week.

LEOVINCI

Nov 30, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, I woke up this morning and I saw it sitting nicely in my inbox. Really the feeling is surreal. If you don't give up definitely you will achieve your goals and when we trust God with all our hearts he comes true for us.

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline
Program: FSW-OUTLAND
CRS: 428
NOC: 0911
Family size: 4
IELTS: LRWS (87.588)
ITA: April 12th
E-APR submission: June 18th
RPRF payment: June 18th
AOR: June 19th
Medicals/IP1: July 12th
BGC NA: July 13th
IP2: July 31st
PPR: August 4th
Passport sent: August 5th

Reactions: Dave2017

LEOVINCI

Nov 30, 2016
Send to acc
I live in Nigeria, got the PPR mail from CPCO but it did not indicate where to send the passport. All it said was to submit through DHL or VFS. I have sent a mail to them and expecting their response
Why not send it to Accra VO which is closest to you. That's where I sent mine and my case is similar to yours

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and gentlemen, I woke up this morning and I saw it sitting nicely in my inbox. Really the feeling is surreal. If you don't give up definitely you will achieve your goals and when we trust God with all our hearts he comes true for us.

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline
Program: FSW-OUTLAND
CRS: 428
NOC: 0911
Family size: 4
IELTS: LRWS (87.588)
ITA: April 12th
E-APR submission: June 18th
RPRF payment: June 18th
AOR: June 19th
Medicals/IP1: July 12th
BGC NA: July 13th
IP2: July 31st
PPR: August 4th
Passport sent: August 5th
Congratulations leovinci...best of luck for future...
Could you please tell what is your country of residence???

gurvinder525

Mar 7, 2017
hi my Aor is 12june. nothing is changed in file even not medicals. its 55 days now. anyone has same problem. please reply . my noc is 2133 telecom eng.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Got the golden mail
AOR June 4
Med passed July 7
NA2 July 21
IP2 July 28
PPR Aug 4
However, the PPR mail did not state the address to send the pp, any ideas how to get that pls?
Hey Fikky - Could you please share the country of residence? Mine as similar as yours except the NA2 and PPR date.

Reactions: fikky