+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Ottawa can also take maximum 40 days in NA sometimes,
have you tried calling them?
I did. And there was this not so very polite agent who answered my call. He said my file is at CPC-O and asked me to login to my account to check my status. He refused to answer anything and kept on saying that since I have access to check status online there was no need to call. He even mentioned that IRCC tries to close applications within 6 months.

I am actually worried now. :(

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
My dear fellows, below I describe my situation so that anyone with more experience can give me some advice or recommendation...

In April me and my wife obtained Temporary visas (Study permits). We have already bought our flight tickets for August 19th, and even have an address where we are going to live in Canada.
During this process we also obtained an ITA, gathered our documents and applied for PR. Now this is our current situation: My stream is FSW-O, June- AOR, currently at IP2.

I have been reading to a lot of members saying there is a period of 1-2 weeks from IP2 to PPR. And here is actually my concern:
I know I have to inform IRCC when my address changes. But I think in my case they will change my LVO to Canada. Should I inform now about my address in Canada or should I wait until I get there on August 20th??

I see various scenarios here. It all depends on timing.
  • Scenario 1: We receive PPR, say next week. I know it takes about 2-3 weeks to send and receive our passports back from the LVO. In this case I would have to wait and not send our passports right away, so we can have them on the day we are traveling (the 19th). Will there be any problem if I send the passports back to my LVO from Canada once we are there?. Will they send back our passports to our home country or to our new address in canada?.I think in this case we wont have time to inform about our new address and change of country etc...
  • Scenario 2: We arrive in Canada, then inform IRCC we have a new address and then receive our PPR... I think this is the most straightforward
  • Scenario 3: We inform IRCC now about the address we will have in Canada, then we arrive in Canada, and then we receive our PPR
  • Scenario 4: We inform IRCC now about the address we will have in Canada, but receive our PPR before we arrive in Canada
I think the scenario 1 is the one that mess it all up. I really dont know what would be the correct decision to make in that case...

Please share your thoughts, or if you know something I havent realized yet...

Thank you!!
one of my friends had to submit for us study visa and at the same time he got passport request for canada pr so he submitted his passport and along with that raised a CSE informing them about his situation and got his pr in 72 hours so I thing this helps

Reactions: PetCoke

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
I did. And there was this not so very polite agent who answered my call. He said my file is at CPC-O and asked me to login to my account to check my status. He refused to answer anything and kept on saying that since I have access to check status online there was no need to call. He even mentioned that IRCC tries to close applications within 6 months.

I am actually worried now. :([/QUOTE

forget about he agent ... Next 10 days u will get your pr

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

I am actually worried now. :(
Ohhhh sadly you got a bad one, some agents are very nice but some are outright rude and not ready to give any information.
As you have called once now, i guess you better wait for few days (15-20), in my opinion you will definitely see IP2 in this time period, if not then you can call again and ask specifically for eligibility check, maybe this time you get a nice agent. Most likely you will have some update next week.
As i said Ottawa can also take 40 days sometimes, so don't worry as yet. You will be fine.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
forget about he agent ... Next 10 days u will get your pr
Thanks buddy. I really hope so :)

Ohhhh sadly you got a bad one, some agents are very nice but some are outright rude and not ready to give any information.
As you have called once now, i guess you better wait for few days (15-20), in my opinion you will definitely see IP2 in this time period, if not then you can call again and ask specifically for eligibility check, maybe this time you get a nice agent. Most likely you will have some update next week.
As i said Ottawa can also take 40 days sometimes, so don't worry as yet. You will be fine.
I hope I get update next week. Seeing many people from June in IP2 or PPR is making me nervous specially when I'm still on NA2 since long and my VO being CPC-O. :(

And congrats for your COPR dear :)

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks buddy. I really hope so :)

I hope I get update next week. Seeing many people from June in IP2 or PPR is making me nervous specially when I'm still on NA2 since long and my VO being CPC-O. :(

And congrats for your COPR dear :)
Thank you dear:)
I absolutely understand your worry. I really think you will get an update soon:):), just a little more wait now my friend, we have crossed the major part.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
@KiranK
Hi dear. I have a question that i am not sure about, just to keep in mind for whenever our applications get approved. Since IRCC started sending files to different visa offices for load distribution, lets say your file went to ottawa for example and you live in dubai, do you get the ppr sent from there as well or do they send your file first to abu dhabi amd ppr is issued from there?
If ppr is sent from ottawa or whatever office thats not your LVO, do you send the passport to them or is it ok to send it to nearest VO.
Regards

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
@KiranK
Hi dear. I have a question that i am not sure about, just to keep in mind for whenever our applications get approved. Since IRCC started sending files to different visa offices for load distribution, lets say your file went to ottawa for example and you live in dubai, do you get the ppr sent from there as well or do they send your file first to abu dhabi amd ppr is issued from there?
If ppr is sent from ottawa or whatever office thats not your LVO, do you send the passport to them or is it ok to send it to nearest VO.
Regards
They will ask you to dispatch to Abu Dhabi visa office

Reactions: dr feras

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
Stuck on NA2 since July 7

This is what the status looks like

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My Status is also exactly same ... I am stuck in NA2 since july 10th.

AOR june 13th 2017
Medicals Passed : July 9th
BGC IP1 : July 9th
BGC NA2 : July 11th

Also ADR status is daily changing from 'reviewing' to 'Uploaded' and next day it is again changing back to 'Uploaded' to 'reviewing' . It is happening everyday at 11pm indian time from last four days.

I called CIC agent . he said R10 Security checks were done successful on July 11th. He said currently they are working on background checks as per latest update. He said still not eligibility review completed .

Have you tried to call up them? are you in AOR june2 whatsapp group ? If so please ping me.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
Even I am on NA2 since 7th July

AOR june 13th 2017

Also ADR status is daily changing from 'reviewing' to 'Uploaded' and next day it is again changing back to 'Uploaded' to 'reviewing' . It is happening everyday at 11pm indian time from last four days.

I called CIC agent . he said R10 Security checks were done successful on July 11th. He said currently they are working on background checks as per latest update. He said still not eligibility review completed .

Have you tried to call up them? are you in AOR june2 whatsapp group ? If so please ping me.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017

AOR june 13th 2017

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
Guys my eligibility is not yet started . Do you think it's normal with AOR 13 June medical passed 10 July current status we are processing the background check but eligibility still not started .

AOR june 13th 2017

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
My Question is, in case of rejection of application, do they email rejection status or is it updated on online profile.

AOR june 13th 2017

Secondly, anyone knows what are the steps at pre ip2 (Not applicable) status. My application has been stuck at Not Applicable for 25 days and my police certificate submitted is expiring on August 6th. If there is any way to know if I have cleared criminal checklist, or I need to apply for new PCC.

Last, shall we not expect any update on saturday & sunday, canada timings, if cic is off over the weekend?

Thanks!

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
@KiranK @gurik

Guys I am in NA2 since July 6th and my file is at CPC-O. What could be wrong? Never thought Ottawa delays applications. Really no movement since Meds, IP1 passed on July 6th and NA2 on July 6th.

AOR june 13th 2017