+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
Hello All,

Need some help to understand under which stage is my profile, below are the timelines,

FSW outland
AOR: 18th June'17
Medical Passed: 12th July'17
BC NA: 13th July'17
RPRF Requested and paid: 28th July'17
BC current status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Additionally, looks like someone from "Ontario Ministry of Govt and Consumer services" has viewed my linkedin profile in the last 3 days, is this something usual that someone else has experienced?

I am confused under which stage is my profile and how do I find out where my file is ? Do I need to call CIC and check or should I just wait to hear back from them.

Reactions: dreamzzz

ljayo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
add me @andy108 i received AOR last june 14, 2017 still waiting for MR

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi guys,

I got AOR June 10 and the last status update I got was July 7 - Medical Passed. I have been on IP1 since July 7 and I am freaking out cos I see people getting PPR or they are getting updates to their status and me I haven't heard seen any update in a long time.

Just want to know if there's anybody in the same shoes as me and can explain to me what the hell is going on. CPC told me my application is in CIO, Sydney. I'm really confused right now. I see people that got AOR around the same time as me and so have gotten PPRs or they are in IP2 or BGNA or something else while me i've been stuck on IP1 and am thinking to myself like is something wrong with me?

Someone please help me make a sense of this.

ljayo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
My Status is also exactly same ... I am stuck in NA2 since july 10th.

AOR june 13th 2017
Medicals Passed : July 9th
BGC IP1 : July 9th
BGC NA2 : July 11th

Also ADR status is daily changing from 'reviewing' to 'Uploaded' and next day it is again changing back to 'Uploaded' to 'reviewing' . It is happening everyday at 11pm indian time from last four days.

I called CIC agent . he said R10 Security checks were done successful on July 11th. He said currently they are working on background checks as per latest update. He said still not eligibility review completed .

Have you tried to call up them? are you in AOR june2 whatsapp group ? If so please ping me.
how you guys get the MR early? im still waiting i receive AOR last june 14 2017 :( still MR not receive...

MISSION2018

Jul 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have got ITA on 19th April, 2017 and submitted online application on 24 June, 2017. I received AOR on 24th June, 2017.

I do not any update after 24th June,2017. After 24th June,2017 i.e. 42, Even my medical status is not updated to passed or any status is changed in Express Entry submitted application.

I do not understand what is status of my application and worries what will happen next.

Can you please guide what should I do? How long will it take more to update my status?

Thanks in Advance. Also, please add me in Whatapp group to get latest update.

===================================================
TimeLine
ITA Received - 19, April, 2027
Application Submitted and AOR Received - 24th, June, 2017