+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

haiderm

May 10, 2017
Guys,

Does employment verification is done for every case.

what if one of the employer does not respond to VO's email.

fikky

Oct 1, 2016
Got the golden mail
AOR June 4
Med passed July 7
NA2 July 21
IP2 July 28
PPR Aug 4
However, the PPR mail did not state the address to send the pp, any ideas how to get that pls?

Reactions: Pawshi and KiranK

fikky

Oct 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Add me to the WhatsApp group, thks

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure!

ITA - 12/04
AOR - 01/06
Medicals Passed - 06/07
Ip1 - 07/07
Ip2 - 25/07
PPR - 04/08
Thanks for sharing ...
I have similar timeline also..

ITA - 12/04
AOR - 03/06
Medicals Passed - 06/07
Ip1 - 07/07
NA 2- 12/07
RPRF REQUEST AND PAID- 28/07
Ip2 - 03/08
PPR - WAITING

I am looking forward to next week.

Indcan17

Aug 4, 2017
HI friends,

I am new to this forum. My Aor is 27june
Med passed 17th July
Additional documents- we don't need any additional documents.
Background check- we are processing your background check.

The above status is since 28th July. Can anybody confirm that at which stage i am at and how much time will it take for PPR?

haiderm

May 10, 2017
y
HI friends,

I am new to this forum. My Aor is 27june
Med passed 17th July
Additional documents- we don't need any additional documents.
Background check- we are processing your background check.

The above status is since 28th July. Can anybody confirm that at which stage i am at and how much time will it take for PPR?
you are probably at ip2

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the golden mail
AOR June 4
Med passed July 7
NA2 July 21
IP2 July 28
PPR Aug 4
However, the PPR mail did not state the address to send the pp, any ideas how to get that pls?
Congrats!
I am still waiting my background check to turn to NA...

Reactions: fikky

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
Hello friends, I have been silent on this forum .I just got PPR. 41days after AOR. Thank you all. I learnt a lot here.
Congratulations!

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
Hi everyone

Just sharing my timeline hope it helps someone.
No one application is the same.
I have been a silent follower for a while now.

ITA 1 March 2017
but I declined on the day of the deadline due to not having sufficient docs, I declined on the deadline day and automatically got given an additional 90days
:eek::)
Also submitted stamped copy bank statements that were over 2 months old, I.e printed in March 2017

AOR 19 June 2017
Meds 8 Jul
Ip1 missed update
Na2 26 July
Ip2 03 August 2017
PPR 05 August
Visa office Ottawa
Studying in the UK
6 past jobs, single
Hope it helps someone
Congratulations!

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Got the golden mail
AOR June 4
Med passed July 7
NA2 July 21
IP2 July 28
PPR Aug 4
Congrats! When you got the mail according to Ottawa date and time? And what's your country of residence?

PetCoke

Mar 14, 2017
My dear fellows, below I describe my situation so that anyone with more experience can give me some advice or recommendation...

In April me and my wife obtained Temporary visas (Study permits). We have already bought our flight tickets for August 19th, and even have an address where we are going to live in Canada.
During this process we also obtained an ITA, gathered our documents and applied for PR. Now this is our current situation: My stream is FSW-O, June- AOR, currently at IP2.

I have been reading to a lot of members saying there is a period of 1-2 weeks from IP2 to PPR. And here is actually my concern:
I know I have to inform IRCC when my address changes. But I think in my case they will change my LVO to Canada. Should I inform now about my address in Canada or should I wait until I get there on August 20th??

I see various scenarios here. It all depends on timing.
  • Scenario 1: We receive PPR, say next week. I know it takes about 2-3 weeks to send and receive our passports back from the LVO. In this case I would have to wait and not send our passports right away, so we can have them on the day we are traveling (the 19th). Will there be any problem if I send the passports back to my LVO from Canada once we are there?. Will they send back our passports to our home country or to our new address in canada?.I think in this case we wont have time to inform about our new address and change of country etc...
  • Scenario 2: We arrive in Canada, then inform IRCC we have a new address and then receive our PPR... I think this is the most straightforward
  • Scenario 3: We inform IRCC now about the address we will have in Canada, then we arrive in Canada, and then we receive our PPR
  • Scenario 4: We inform IRCC now about the address we will have in Canada, but receive our PPR before we arrive in Canada
I think the scenario 1 is the one that mess it all up. I really dont know what would be the correct decision to make in that case...

Please share your thoughts, or if you know something I havent realized yet...

Thank you!!

Last edited: