+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Whats your question
Question is my eligibility not yet started . I know it's early to ask with AOR 13 June medical passed 10 July since then status is we are processing your background check . I called cic and got to know eligibility not started . Is it normal ??

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for the uplifting feedback. Is there anything I can do to "wake him/her up"?
Wait till you at least reach 60 days post AOR, if still no change, order gcms notes. When you do, they usually check your file before releasing information, so if there is any error it will get updated

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Question is my eligibility not yet started . I know it's early to ask with AOR 13 June medical passed 10 July since then status is we are processing your background check . I called cic and got to know eligibility not started . Is it normal ??
Dude you asked the same question in a separate thread as well. My answer is same as the answers there, chill. Thousands of applications, you are not the only one. People from march and april are still waiting. Shaking my god damn head.
Stay positive !

Reactions: Aashy09

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
My Question is, in case of rejection of application, do they email rejection status or is it updated on online profile.

Secondly, anyone knows what are the steps at pre ip2 (Not applicable) status. My application has been stuck at Not Applicable for 25 days and my police certificate submitted is expiring on August 6th. If there is any way to know if I have cleared criminal checklist, or I need to apply for new PCC.

Last, shall we not expect any update on saturday & sunday, canada timings, if cic is off over the weekend?

Thanks!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
My Question is, in case of rejection of application, do they email rejection status or is it updated on online profile.

Secondly, anyone knows what are the steps at pre ip2 (Not applicable) status. My application has been stuck at Not Applicable for 25 days and my police certificate submitted is expiring on August 6th. If there is any way to know if I have cleared criminal checklist, or I need to apply for new PCC.

Last, shall we not expect any update on saturday & sunday, canada timings, if cic is off over the weekend?

Thanks!
25 days at NA is very normal, its the longest step usually as they check your eligibility.
PCC does not expire after AOR, no need to apply for a new one. The only thing that expires post AOR is your medical exam, its valid for one year so if for any reason you do not land before it expires you will need a new one.

Reactions: AFUA2017

Indcan17

Aug 4, 2017
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. My Aor is 27june
Med passed 17th July
Additional documents- we don't need any additional documents.
Background check- we are processing your background check.

The above status is since 28th July. Can anybody confirm that at which stage i am at and how much time will it take for PPR?