+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Visitor Visa TRV applicants

Nassa92

Jul 6, 2023
France for me! So we probably will have a similar processing time, we should keep each other updated. My biometrics got completed in June 29 by the way.
Yes, same here
Application Submitted: 9 June 23.
Biometric enrollment: 13 June 23.
Biometric Completed: 29 June 23.
Background: In-progress.
Eligibility: Not Started

amitaf26

Jun 16, 2023
Yes, same here
Application Submitted: 9 June 23.
Biometric enrollment: 13 June 23.
Biometric Completed: 29 June 23.
Background: In-progress.
Eligibility: Not Started
Application submitted: June 14
- Biometrics request: June 14
- Biometrics appointment: June 19
- Biometrics completed: June 29
- Background: In progress
-Eligibility: Not started

afrose399

Sep 16, 2016
I am on a Work Permit in Toronto with a full-time job (Valid until 2026). Can I sponsor my parents without showing any funds in their account ?? I can show that I have funds and I can take care of them. Is it doable for a visitor visa ?
Any suggestion would be really helpful.

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Application submitted: June 14
- Biometrics request: June 14
- Biometrics appointment: June 19
- Biometrics completed: June 29
Application submitted: June 16
- Biometrics request: June 21
- Biometrics appointment: June 27
- Biometrics completed: June 27
- Upfront medical- Passed on 28 June
Fingers Crossed

Reactions: amitaf26

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
TRV under new policy
Submission Date: May 31st
Previous Rejections: 2
Eligibility - Completed (previously it was Not Started)
BGC - In progress

No update on portal. What should I expect guys?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I got a refusal for my moms showing not satisfied that she’ll leave the country
I applied visit her bank balance letter, 2 letters from psychiatrist and midwife that my moms presence will help my postpartum depression but still they refused
What should I do more in such case? Can reapplying with mom’s property document would help the situation here?
I’m sorry to hear about your refusal. It’s so surprising to see that the application would be refused even when Eligibility was completed. If I may ask, were you able to see the visa document details on the tracker after you received the BVL? Because this is the first time I will be reading Eligibility completed and yet the application was refused.

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
I’m sorry to hear about your refusal. It’s so surprising to see that the application would be refused even when Eligibility was completed. If I may ask, were you able to see the visa document details on the tracker after you received the BVL? Because this is the first time I will be reading Eligibility completed and yet the application was refused.
Just to clear , there is big difference in eligibility completed and passed so they always complete and check the eligibility to check if they are eligible to get the visa, so it’s not first time. Also, there are some times when the eligibility is still pending, they approve visa, might be some technical glitches, you never know. I think he didn’t get the visa number, because he never got approved, the visa document details only be generated once the visa got approved, I hope this answers your question.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Just to clear , there is big difference in eligibility completed and passed so they always complete and check the eligibility to check if they are eligible to get the visa, so it’s not first time. Also, there are some times when the eligibility is still pending, they approve visa, might be some technical glitches, you never know. I think he didn’t get the visa number, because he never got approved, the visa document details only be generated once the visa got approved, I hope this answers your question.
Oh i see.. thanks for the piece of information

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
How long it takes to respond for the web form
The answer to this question is that nobody knows, there is no transparency in how IRCC processes these, as last time I sent webforms in June , I got reply within 24 hours and one webform that I sent on July 4th, still waiting for the response, so you never know, I would suggest try again, send another webform.

Reactions: Sameer2064

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
Hello, I am going to apply for my parents visit visa. I am going to make my father as a primary applicant and my mother as a secondary applicant. Can I show my mother's bank account as PoF or do I need to show my father's bank statement only? Please let me know about it.

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
The answer to this question is that nobody knows, there is no transparency in how IRCC processes these, as last time I sent webforms in June , I got reply within 24 hours and one webform that I sent on July 4th, still waiting for the response, so you never know, I would suggest try again, send another webform.
Hello, I am going to apply for my parents visit visa. I am going to make my father as a primary applicant and my mother as a secondary applicant. Can I show my mother's bank account as PoF or do I need to show my father's bank statement only? Please let me know about it.

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
TRV under new policy
Submission Date: May 31st
Previous Rejections: 2
Eligibility - Completed (previously it was Not Started)
BGC - In progress

No update on portal. What should I expect guys?