+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Visitor Visa TRV applicants

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Thanks! Yes, they all have a work permit based temporary residence in the UK. Anything else I should keep in mind? From my nephew’s perspective, do I have to include anything in his application specifically? For context, he is 10 years old.
get a ltter from his school that he is a bonafide student of that school and he is approve to be on leave from this date to this date. Also add his current year's fee receipts.

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
I have to apply for Visitor’s Visa to unite with my cousin, I will also be accompanying my cousin’s mother (my maternal aunt) for the trip. I have the invitation letter from my cousin’s Spouse.

what documents will suffice for a proof of relationship in this case.

your help will be highly appreciated!
Thanks!
instead of birth certificates u can also show passports of your, your cousin and mother to show how u are related. parents name are metnioned on the passports, that will help.

You can also draw a brief family tree to explain that this is how u are related. this will help visa officer in understanding easily.

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
One question
In case of visa approved
when your eligibility changed from in progress to completed on tracker at the same time you can see visa document number on tracker?? Or visa document number gets updated another time??
What happens in case of rejection??

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I applied for my sister's visitor visa on June 7 through Portal. We still did not receive a Biometric Letter or Client Application Summary. Is it normal? Please let me know. Please reply to this thread what should I do now?
Any updates on your application?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I applied for my sister's visitor visa on June 14 through ircc Portal. She hasn’t still receive a Biometric Letter. Is it normal? The website says the letter is issued within 24 hours. Applied from Pakistan

Reactions: Rhny

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
I applied for my sister's visitor visa on June 14 through ircc Portal. She hasn’t still receive a Biometric Letter. Is it normal? The website says the letter is issued within 24 hours. Applied from Pakistan
sometimes 4 to 5 days but you will recived soon.dont worry.they check and review your file after they send biometric letter.

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi. I have applied for my parents' visitor visa from the USA. They are Indian citizens.

Dates (Mom):
Application: June 3rd
Biometrics Request: June 10th
Biometrics Completed: June 13th

Dates (Dad):
Application: June 3rd
Biometrics Request: June 3rd
Biometrics Completed: June 13th

Both of them have valid US visas and their last Canada visitor visa expired in 2022.

When can a correspondence letter and a decision be expected?