+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Visitor Visa TRV applicants

Abundant

Aug 25, 2022
I applied for a TRV from Canada on June 16 after renewing my PGWP. It's been way past the estimated processing time, and it's just stuck at background check.
Curious if anyone here has a similar situation?

Alice Verma

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Nov 2014 cc charged 21st Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
14th May 2015
Nomination.....
12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18th Mar 2015
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
18th Mar 2015
Med's Request
14th May 2015
Med's Done....
18th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd july 2015
LANDED..........
7th aug 2015 (by gods grace)
hi,

can anyone tell after how many days we may create tracker account ? my account is not getting created, it says details invalid.

i just applied through new online tool

on SEP 15 2023 ...

how long does it take to let us login in tracker? we have UCI and APPLICTION NUMBER BOTH.

this is exactly the message:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

patel prachi

Jul 28, 2023
Hello everyone, I applied visitor visa for my parents and they got refused by IRCC and I applied for reconsideration. Does anyone have an idea about how long they will take to give reply?

abhisheksingh0221

Nov 7, 2022
My parents applied for a tourist visa and their biometrics and eligibility are complete as of Sept 04. The background check says in process.
Does it take about a month for them to get back to us now??
hey did you get the final response yet ? if yes did you get BVL and PPR together or few days apart ?

joyboy0056

Dec 16, 2022
What all documents did you submit to prove home ties and sponsorship,and for what did you mention for duration of stay ?
HI sorry for late reply, and thanks for the response.

i submitted JOB letter from India where i currently have a job , and duration was for 2 weeks to visit my spouse to celebrate my birthday, alongside that, 6 months bank statements and around 6000CAD funds, no proof of sponsorship? if you mean AOR?. then because TRV was applied before PR Application.

Bethlock

Sep 8, 2022
Applied for fiancé extension on visitors visa (currently in Canada) as well as his sons visitors visas (currently in Jamaica) on June 25 we would like them to come for Christmas this year. My fiancés extension was approved on October 18 but still no update for the boys since we submitted back in June… what do I do? Christmas is coming fast….

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applied for fiancé extension on visitors visa (currently in Canada) as well as his sons visitors visas (currently in Jamaica) on June 25 we would like them to come for Christmas this year. My fiancés extension was approved on October 18 but still no update for the boys since we submitted back in June… what do I do? Christmas is coming fast….
Not much you can do but wait. Given that the father remained in Canada after coming on another type of permit and that children tend to not have strong ties to a country or their own savings then the chances of children getting TRV are relatively low. There will be concerns that the children will remain in Canada. Your best option for the children to come to Canada is to secure PR as long as they are under 22.

Yemboni

May 1, 2023
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
I applied for visit visa to attend conference and has kept long,
Visa Centre: Accra Ghana
Submitted: 13 May 2023
Biometric: 14 June 2023
Eligibility: Not started
Background check: In progress
No of days past: 170
Accra processing time: 99 days
Conference is over now

Any person in such long due situation? Can visa be considered considering conference is over?

Miki21

May 13, 2023
Hi
I applied for visit visa to attend conference and has kept long,
Visa Centre: Accra Ghana
Submitted: 13 May 2023
Biometric: 14 June 2023
Eligibility: Not started
Background check: In progress
No of days past: 170
Accra processing time: 99 days
Conference is over now

Any person in such long due situation? Can visa be considered considering conference is over?
What is your current status Yemboni? I aslo applied from Ghana .

Sekou Camara

Dec 23, 2023
Hello team ! Hope you are doing well...

Kindly, my visa application has been received at the Canadian Visa application center on 27th June 2023 up to now there is no update . Is someone in the same situation ? when can I expect for the feedback ?

Best regards!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Kindly, my visa application has been received at the Canadian Visa application center on 27th June 2023 up to now there is no update . Is someone in the same situation ? when can I expect for the feedback ?

Best regards!
Check processing times on the IRCC site. Depending on where you live processing can be over a year.

Reactions: Sekou Camara

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023

Best regards!

Are you applying from UK?