+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Actually, your case is progressing pretty fast, compared to 80% of June applicants. Very few have got to Eligibility completed phase, let alone background completed.

Is the PA/your landing address is GTA, Ontario or some other city/province?
Correct, landing address is GTA

ShielaMaeSenso

Jun 14, 2023
Good day. Can someone tell me if I need to inform IRCC about my husband's change of employment? He is the sponsor. Also, my husband needs to call IRCC for some inquiries. Do you know their phone number? please share. Thank you.

abff08f4813c

Feb 24, 2023
Good day. Can someone tell me if I need to inform IRCC about my husband's change of employment? He is the sponsor.
It seems it's not required, see this earlier thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/do-we-have-to-inform-cic-if-job-changes-after-aor.481411/

Though if he's going to call IRCC anyways might as well ask them directly and get it from the horse's mouth.

Also, my husband needs to call IRCC for some inquiries. Do you know their phone number? please share. Thank you.
1-888-242-2100

Reactions: ShielaMaeSenso

M. Raja

Jan 11, 2024
Hello hope everyone is doing good I have a quick question please...I got married in pakistan however my wife is Canadian but currently residing in Pakistan. She now wants to apply spousal sponsorship for me can anyone please help us with this? Can she apply spousal sponsorship while living in Pakistan? what are the requirements?
Waiting thank you!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello hope everyone is doing good I have a quick question please...I got married in pakistan however my wife is Canadian but currently residing in Pakistan. She now wants to apply spousal sponsorship for me can anyone please help us with this? Can she apply spousal sponsorship while living in Pakistan? what are the requirements?
Waiting thank you!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html

Learn the steps, requirements and all details from the main source, Canadian governments immigration website.

AK1227

Jan 12, 2024
Spousal PR Application - Outland
PA: India. Sponsor: PR

PR File submission: June 13, 2023
AOR : August 16, 2023
TRV Applied: September 6, 2023
Biometrics : September 12, 2023
TRV Approval and PPR : September 26, 2023
Landed in canada : November 3, 2023
Sponsor Approval : November 16, 2023
Medical Request: November 17, 2023
Medical Passed: November 23, 2023
Eligibility from Not started to completed : 22 December, 2023
Pre arrival : December 23, 2023
Background Verfication Completed : January 12, 2024
COPR details on tracker : January 12, 2024

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Spousal PR Application - Outland
PA: India. Sponsor: PR

PR File submission: June 13, 2023
AOR : August 16, 2023
TRV Applied: September 6, 2023
Biometrics : September 12, 2023
TRV Approval and PPR : September 26, 2023
Landed in canada : November 3, 2023
Sponsor Approval : November 16, 2023
Medical Request: November 17, 2023
Medical Passed: November 23, 2023
Eligibility from Not started to completed : 22 December, 2023
Pre arrival : December 23, 2023
Background Verfication Completed : January 12, 2024
COPR details on tracker : January 12, 2024
Congrats. Hopefully PPR either today or by next week.
And thank you for keeping us promptly informed.

KristyJimoh33

Jan 13, 2024
Application submission: June 21st
AOR: December 21st
Biometric: January 11th
Eligibility review: January 12th
Application has been sent to Ghana for further processing

AK1227

Jan 12, 2024
Actually i am already in Canada so i didn't recieved PPR.
I got email on 12 january 2024 to conform my presence in canada and other info to create portal and on 16 january 2024 i got portal login details. Now i am just waiting for eCOPR.

VO : Etobicoke

Reactions: Home_13579

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
This is spousal visa thread. I guess you wanted to ask it in parental visa thread.
Hey, just wanted to ask you

From the spreadsheet on this thread, the Pakistani applicants, after medical, their BG check, pre-arrival and COPR end up coming pretty fast (within a couple days). Have you noticed this as a trend for most Pakistani applicants? Or would you know if there is something special about those applicants? I have noticed that most of them have applied for TRV, but with no replies, could they be mixing up the TRV replies (but theres quite a few like this, way too many to be a mix up maybe)?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hey, just wanted to ask you

From the spreadsheet on this thread, the Pakistani applicants, after medical, their BG check, pre-arrival and COPR end up coming pretty fast (within a couple days). Have you noticed this as a trend for most Pakistani applicants? Or would you know if there is something special about those applicants? I have noticed that most of them have applied for TRV, but with no replies, could they be mixing up the TRV replies (but theres quite a few like this, way too many to be a mix up maybe)?
Firstly, thank you for studying the tracker with keen eyes.

Nope I haven't analyzed it in that depth. Something special???....yes there has to be.
I don't know what it is. Could be the profession of job applicant or their financial strength. Canada is very cautious about its economy and with all blame going around, cic won't add to what they have already done, hopefully.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Firstly, thank you for studying the tracker with keen eyes.

Nope I haven't analyzed it in that depth. Something special???....yes there has to be.
I don't know what it is. Could be the profession of job applicant or their financial strength. Canada is very cautious about its economy and with all blame going around, cic won't add to what they have already done, hopefully.
Aah okay makes sense. I've just been trying to figure out how much longer it could be. This spreadsheet is the only one that gave hope that maybe it could be faster than a year. The mega spreadsheet, its been taking 5-6 months atleast for Pakistani's after medical, though it has very minimal data for Pakistani's in 2023. I haven't been able to find much information from July either.

So far, my timeline has been similar to the Pakistanis in the spreadsheet here, except some people got pre arrival letter before their medical, which i did not. My eligibility is still not started. My TRV has also been a month with no updates.

But ya, thank you for the spreadsheet and maintaining it.