+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

ShielaMaeSenso

Jun 14, 2023
Quick question:

Just got married. I am Canadian, and wife is back home.

Should I apply for TRV or should I submit for sponsorship? Or should I submit for sponsorship and then apply for TRV while sponsorship in progress?

Very confused. Main objective- bring her asap.
Hi. My opinion is that you should apply for a spousal sponsorship application right away. TRV application does not usually take fast and might be around 1-3 months so it is better to apply for spousal sponsorship so it will start processing. You can apply for TRV at the same time but it's better not to wait for it to be approved before applying for spousal sponsorship.

Reactions: iammoe

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
My husband who is my authorized representative received an acknowledgment of receipt informing us that they have added the documents (payment receipt I believe) that we submitted to our file. It was sent to us 3 days after we submitted the web form.
did you give the new biometrics after paying fees or did they update your previous trv one ?

noza

Apr 13, 2018
Hello. I just want to ask, how can I track my family sponsorship (spousal) application? I received my aor 4 days ago, until now I could not link Mor sign to tracker. Thank you

cansgh

Mar 23, 2013
@NA2379 They will request a new IMM 5669 if they saw something in the statutory declaration that caught their eyes. It can be the file being inaccessible or errors upon submisison; related to background check or subjected to a potential misrepresentation.
Yes, What you understand is reasonable. I double check all the documents what I have submitted, update as below:

An error occurred in IMM5669: In fact, the applicant worked in the same company from 2013 to 2023(last 10 years), so only one working period was filled in. However, the company changed its name in 2016, and the old company name still exists in legal ( we filled with old one, one record); In the background check, it should have been identified and detailed job responsibilities need to be supplemented and submitted.

We also should submit all detail from 18 years old, not only last 10 years, this is my mistake.

All submitted documents and information should be carefully checked and confirmed to ensure authenticity and honest.

Will re-submit all requirement in this weekend.

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Unfornately, my biometrics is still on progress so not sure if I would still be asked to get new biometrics. How about you ?
I paid the fee last week i do not know they will send a letter or not but i saw people who already paid all fee and they had previous biometrics they again got a letter to do the new biometrics

ShielaMaeSenso

Jun 14, 2023
One thing did your PR application had same uci and application number which you had from previous trv ??
yes I have the same UCI number but different application number. Also on my gckey, previous TRV details are reflected but yah I have heard that some cases were asked to do it again. Hopefully, we would know soon.

Reactions: Gurjee

NA2379

Aug 20, 2023
yes I have the same UCI number but different application number. Also on my gckey, previous TRV details are reflected but yah I have heard that some cases were asked to do it again. Hopefully, we would know soon.
As soon as I learned that individuals who submitted their applications after June 14, 2023, need to provide biometrics again, regardless of their validity, I promptly paid for biometrics and uploaded them via webform even before receiving my AOR. While some suggested waiting, others were facing delays when asked to pay for it. Moreover, I received the request for biometrics within a week after my AOR. Therefore, my suggestion would be to follow IRCC's guidelines and proceed with the payment as soon as possible.

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
As soon as I learned that individuals who submitted their applications after June 14, 2023, need to provide biometrics again, regardless of their validity, I promptly paid for biometrics and uploaded them via webform even before receiving my AOR. While some suggested waiting, others were facing delays when asked to pay for it. Moreover, I received the request for biometrics within a week after my AOR. Therefore, my suggestion would be to follow IRCC's guidelines and proceed with the payment as soon as possible.
I paid after AOR do you know how much time they take to send new bil or they update the previous trv biometrics?

NA2379

Aug 20, 2023
I paid after AOR do you know how much time they take to send new bil or they update the previous trv biometrics?
Typically, you receive it before the MIL. Don't worry just be patient. They will eventually align the timeline with everyone else.

ShielaMaeSenso

Jun 14, 2023
We were asked to pay for Biometrics again and we did right after we were asked. We submitted our application on June 12, 2023, believing that my previous TRV biometrics are still valid.