+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes. Thank you, our application was processed in 5 months. Although, they had initially informed us the case was being transferred to Accra VO, I believe it was processed in Ottawa.
Like you said, CIC knows he is in Canada so we have decided to just go ahead and submit his passport to Ottawa.
Yes, first they will stamp your passport with PR visa. And they will provide you with instructions how to do virtual landing since you are already inside Canada.
So let them first stamp the passport and then wait for instructions for virtual landing, either in your email, or perhaps they may send the instructions along with your passport.

Tnia

Jan 26, 2023
Yes, first they will stamp your passport with PR visa. And they will provide you with instructions how to do virtual landing since you are already inside Canada.
So let them first stamp the passport and then wait for instructions for virtual landing, either in your email, or perhaps they may send the instructions along with your passport.
Thank you. We have sent it in, so fingers crossed.

sai86

Nov 3, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
28-12-2018
Submitted - June 9 Outland
VO - Missisauga
PA - India

• AOR - Aug 11
• Biometric request - Aug 18
• Updated as completed - Aug 23
• SA - Aug 21
• Medical request - Aug 21
• Updated as completed - Aug 27
• Eligibility completed - Oct 16
• Background completed - Oct 18
• Final Decision - Oct 18
• Pre Arrival - Oct 18
• COPR Doc # Received - Oct 19
• PPR - Oct 20
• Passport Submission at VFS - Oct 23
• Passport received by IRCC - Oct 24
• Passport dispatched and collected - Nov 8

Reactions: Canaspirant_007

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Submitted - June 9 Outland
VO - Missisauga
PA - India

• AOR - Aug 11
• Biometric request - Aug 18
• Updated as completed - Aug 23
• SA - Aug 21
• Medical request - Aug 21
• Updated as completed - Aug 27
• Eligibility completed - Oct 16
• Background completed - Oct 18
• Final Decision - Oct 18
• Pre Arrival - Oct 18
• COPR Doc # Received - Oct 19
• PPR - Oct 20
• Passport Submission at VFS - Oct 23
• Passport received by IRCC - Oct 24
• Passport dispatched and collected - Nov 8
Congrats man! That's really great to see that the process is completed in pure 5 months.
Hopefully other applications in June group will start to clear up soon.

Harsh93

Jan 12, 2023
Guys I am in a situation where I got ppr for my spousal sponsorship. However I have a valid TRV that was approved few weeks ago and planned travel to Canada on 29th Nov. can we call IRCC and let them know that we will collect COPR after landing in Canada and any suggestions please?

PA is from India

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I got passport request on 24th October.
I submitted my passport on 26th via courier service and at 30th October VFS india received passport.
My worry is , it has been almost 16 days but i have received passport yet. Generally within 1-2 weeks people get their passport.
Why is this happening?
Is anyone facing same issue ?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: Nuppal

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hey Abhishek,

My PR portal has disabled “view” ,its greyed out .
Did you guys have view option enable before AOR ?
How we can check then ?

@InfoSeeker12
Sorry James. I haven't been on the PR Portal for long time. Just went now and like you said - VIEW button is greyed out.

On a second note, the IRCC Tracker portal is NOT WORKING since this afternoon, or perhaps morning. Did any one try logging in today? Are you guys also getting the same message...'we're experiencing technical difficulty'...?

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hey Abhishek,

My PR portal has disabled “view” ,its greyed out .
Did you guys have view option enable before AOR ?
How we can check then ?

@InfoSeeker12
The view button is only for when you have an active and editable process going on. Once you submit your application, you can't view it anymore unless they return it to you.

The F12 trick doesn't require you to use that button, just to be in that page or if you go from the beginning you can log in>view my permanent residence application and see the information on that page.

Reactions: JamesRodriguez

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Sorry James. I haven't been on the PR Portal for long time. Just went now and like you said - VIEW button is greyed out.

On a second note, the IRCC Tracker portal is NOT WORKING since this afternoon, or perhaps morning. Did any one try logging in today? Are you guys also getting the same message...'we're experiencing technical difficulty'...?
Yeah, it's been like that since this morning (EST time). It's so frustrating the fact I can't see that my application ISN'T moving is worse than looking and knowing it hasn't been updated in weeks LOL

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023

Current portal problem is somewhat illustrative of overall problems in the government. Even routine and anticipated events cause outages. They didn't renew their certificate on one of the servers and it takes them more than 24 hours already to rectify this simple situation....

If you want to access the portal, just set your computer's date to the 13 November, open a new browser (preferably in incognito mode) and you'll be able to access it....

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Current portal problem is somewhat illustrative of overall problems in the government. Even routine and anticipated events cause outages. They didn't renew their certificate on one of the servers and it takes them more than 24 hours already to rectify this simple situation....

If you want to access the portal, just set your computer's date to the 13 November, open a new browser (preferably in incognito mode) and you'll be able to access it....
Absolutely legend

Alisarfaraz

Oct 19, 2023
Does anyone know when they will issue PPR ?
- my CoPR is updated since NOV 15 - Also final decision shows date of Nov 15

OUTLAND SPOUSE(WIFE) APPLICATION - Wife in Pakistan - I am in Canada Ontario -citizen
  • -Application submitted June 07 2023
  • -Biometrics request came Aug 15
  • -Met requirements for eligible to sponsor Aug 17 and letting us know that "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing."
  • -Last Day for Biometrics Sept 15 2023
  • -request for Biometrics extension Sept 05 2023 - no extension received
  • -Due to biometrics appointment being given very late - Biometrics were given in Lahore on Sept 20 2023 -
  • -Applied for spousal TRV/ Visit visa on Oct 02 2023
  • Medical request - Nov 03
  • Eligibility and background for PR completed on Nov 3
  • Pre-arrival Services Letter received on Nov 3
  • Medical given on Nov 9 in Lahore
  • Medical Pass on Nov 11
  • CoPR updated Nov 15
Waiting for PPR. does anyone how long this will take.

• Love
Reactions: InfoSeeker12

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Does anyone know when they will issue PPR ?
- my CoPR is updated since NOV 15 - Also final decision shows date of Nov 15

OUTLAND SPOUSE(WIFE) APPLICATION - Wife in Pakistan - I am in Canada Ontario -citizen
  • -Application submitted June 07 2023
  • -Biometrics request came Aug 15
  • -Met requirements for eligible to sponsor Aug 17 and letting us know that "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing."
  • -Last Day for Biometrics Sept 15 2023
  • -request for Biometrics extension Sept 05 2023 - no extension received
  • -Due to biometrics appointment being given very late - Biometrics were given in Lahore on Sept 20 2023 -
  • -Applied for spousal TRV/ Visit visa on Oct 02 2023
  • Medical request - Nov 03
  • Eligibility and background for PR completed on Nov 3
  • Pre-arrival Services Letter received on Nov 3
  • Medical given on Nov 9 in Lahore
  • Medical Pass on Nov 11
  • CoPR updated Nov 15
Waiting for PPR. does anyone how long this will take.
Mubarkaaan!!!! Bro you got the COPR!!! I believe, PPR could be in your inbox anytime next week.