+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Nope...my timeline is secret. Sorry ;)

And why do you want to know my timeline? Each file is different. There is nothing common!
One more question

i attached the PCC of my spouse she s in india
I filled the PCC purpose residence permit as some people using the other option immigration purpose except citizenship can you please let me know is pcc for residence permit should be fine ???

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Application submitted : June 26th
AoR: August 31st (Received from CIO Sydney, NS)
Type: Outland, Online

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
May I ask? Did you pay for the biometrics fee again even if you have given biometrics before for TRV? just want to be clear if I still have to do it again or I will just have to pay it (which I already gave last week) and my old biometrics will be accepted?
Please let me know any time whenever you get update for your biomatrics done ???

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
May I ask? Did you pay for the biometrics fee again even if you have given biometrics before for TRV? just want to be clear if I still have to do it again or I will just have to pay it (which I already gave last week) and my old biometrics will be accepted?
FIRSTLY did you research this yourself on CIC website? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html
Please click that link and read it YOURSELF. Reason is - we all can make mistakes in understanding something. so please rely on CIC first, then reconfirm your understanding on this forum. What that page says is :

If you apply for permanent residence on or after June 14, 2023
You need to give your biometrics, even if you gave them in the last 10 years. As of June 14, 2023, we’re resuming biometrics collection for all permanent residence applicants.

---------------------------------------
since my spouse applied before that date and had given biometrics earlier for a trv - we only uploaded the receipt from last time - and it was accepted by CIC. So what you have you to do --- depends on When submitted your PR application. Since you applied on 12th June, i believe you DONT have to pay again, if your previous biometrics was done within the last 10 years. Simply upload copy of that payment receipt.

Reactions: Gurjee

ShielaMaeSenso

Jun 14, 2023
FIRSTLY did you research this yourself on CIC website? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html
Please click that link and read it YOURSELF. Reason is - we all can make mistakes in understanding something. so please rely on CIC first, then reconfirm your understanding on this forum. What that page says is :

If you apply for permanent residence on or after June 14, 2023
You need to give your biometrics, even if you gave them in the last 10 years. As of June 14, 2023, we’re resuming biometrics collection for all permanent residence applicants.

---------------------------------------
since my spouse applied before that date and had given biometrics earlier for a trv - we only uploaded the receipt from last time - and it was accepted by CIC. So what you have you to do --- depends on When submitted your PR application. Since you applied on 12th June, i believe you DONT have to pay again, if your previous biometrics was done within the last 10 years. Simply upload copy of that payment receipt.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your response.

yekinney

Jul 19, 2023
Do anyone have any idea about upfront medical for spousal application? It states that wait for cic request before doing it on their website. I booked it a month ago for 9th of September and the next available date is next month. Any recommendations if I should go ahead or just rebook it?

tarepandaisa

Sep 3, 2023
Hello, everyone. I just found this thread, it's very helpful. I also updated our status in the google document.

Just one question, I saw people apply TRV at the same time of filing the PR application. However, if the applicant currently outside Canada already have a eTA (applied on 2022, expired 2025), will this eTA still be valid to enter Canada while the application in progress?

Thank you so much for answering.

thepanesar

Jan 17, 2020
Hello everyone

spousal PR application
File submission: 5 June
AOR : 4 August
Biometric given on : 21 August
Medical given on : 22 August

How long it usually takes to update biometrics and medical in their system

and what about next process with timeline

thanks

apoddar25

Jul 30, 2023
Can anyone let us know what is the timeline for Spousal TRV after getting AOR of Spousal PR? I have applied on 1st Sept TRV

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
Hello @InfoSeeker12 , great work on the job you have done with this group with the whatsapp and the spreadsheet. Is it possible you can do a similar one for september ? or at least help me set one ? I would really appreciate it !

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello @InfoSeeker12 , great work on the job you have done with this group with the whatsapp and the spreadsheet. Is it possible you can do a similar one for september ? or at least help me set one ? I would really appreciate it !
Feel free to copy that layout. I copied it from another post as well. Use Google Sheets. its Free and accessible by everyone. And if you want a group that is full of info and ppl are sharing their details --- make sure you take the initiative to share useful info, share your opinion but do not allow or at least discourage any single comment which targets anyone's race, faith or mocks someone's reason of asking a question.
This forum should be a safe space for everyone to ask questions without being judged - not a place to dish-out their mental garbage or hatred.
And if you dont know the answer to a question someone is asking in the post - let someone else respond. I've used this forum since 2012 or around, for my own immigration and now doing it for my spouse. Never had to use lawyer or paid professional help. There's lot of good people and resourceful people here. But pls dont insult them - by asking questions, which can be easily found on CIC website. There is NO SUBSTITUTE to the information given on CIC website.

I wish you the very best in your application and everyone who did/will apply in September.

Last edited:

jadzj

Dec 19, 2019
Feel free to copy that layout. I copied it from another post as well. Use Google Sheets. its Free and accessible by everyone. And if you want a group that is full of info and ppl are sharing their details --- make sure you take the initiative and do not allow or at least discourage any single comment which targets anyone's race, faith or mocks someone's reason of asking a question. This forum should be a safe space for everyone without judging anyone.
And if you dont know the answer to a question someone is asking in the post - let someone else respond. I've used this forum since 2012 or around, for my own immigration and now doing it for my spouse. Never had to use lawyer or paid professional help. There's lot of good people and resourceful people here. But pls dont insult them - by asking questions, which can be easily found on CIC website. There is NO SUBSTITUTE to the information given on CIC website.

I wish you the best.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. Appreciate it !