+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Hi everyone,

My spouse’s place of birth is different in birth certificate and passport. Is it going to be a problem?

Please let me know as I need to submit the PR spousal application soon.

Thanks
Which one is the correct DOB? Is it the one on BC or the one on PPT?

Glenflame

Apr 6, 2020
It seems faster than what I expected.

Spousal PR | Submitted Online: May 25 2023 | AOR: N/A | Bio: July 20, 2023 | SE:July 21, 2023 | Med: August 30, 2023 |

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Please I need help.
I just created the tracker account using the sponsor uci number and i saw that we added my partners parent as dependents in the imm0008 form. Although, we selected no in the questions asking if they would be accompanying the PA to Canada. I feel it may affect the Sponsor approval. How do we fix this?
Quickly send a webform - redo that form. Check other forms as well. Check all signatures as well, on every singly form.
Attach that form in webform - write a clear 2-3 line clear explanation..something like,
we made a mistake in imm008. Parents, X,YZ, NOT accompanying to Canada, but we made a mistake.
Corrected it in the attached form.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thank you.
Smother stupid question if you don’t mind… where do I find the web form?
Before I give you the webform, allow me to be little rude to you. Do you like being called stupid? if not, then please learn to search things by yourself - through google. Most of us have done that. If you can't figure out how to search for webform, you will have tough time having a decent life in Canada.

here you go: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Before I give you the webform, allow me to be little rude to you. Do you like being called stupid? if not, then please learn to search things by yourself - through google. Most of us have done that. If you can't figure out how to search for webform, you will have tough time having a decent life in Canada.

here you go: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi

did you got any your biometrics update after giving the receipt??

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi

did you got any your biometrics update after giving the receipt??
Thank God Yes!!!! I was really concerned as I never got any update on the new tracker. Still today, in the new tracker it says Biometrics - in progress.
But when i linked my application to GC Key portal - there i clearly saw the message saying that Biometrics is accepted.

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Thank God Yes!!!! I was really concerned as I never got any update on the new tracker. Still today, in the new tracker it says Biometrics - in progress.
But when i linked my application to GC Key portal - there i clearly saw the message saying that Biometrics is accepted.
Is that the biometrics from you previous trv ???

Ahbee2914

Jul 14, 2023
Hi ,
Any response in this will be appreciated .
So I’m planning to sponsor my Spouse. I’m currently staying in India . Will be returning to Canada in next couple of months . My question is can I apply PR for my spouse while I’m here in India ?
Thanks in advance
Yes you can do that. I did my same for my spouse when I was in Pakistan.

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Which one is the correct DOB? Is it the one on BC or the one on PPT?
Thanks for the reply.

DOB is the correct place but after marriage, she updated the ID and they put the same address in the passport according to the address that’s in the ID.