+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

yekinney

Jul 19, 2023
My sponsor received an email today without any attachment stating as below
'This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/06/20 on behalf of the following member(s): My name' ****"'
Is this AOR? If so should I received any other email with attachment?
That’s AOR. You should be able to track your application in the next 24 hours, using the details sent to you. Biometric will follow in few days I guess.

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
That’s AOR. You should be able to track your application in the next 24 hours, using the details sent to you. Biometric will follow in few days I guess.
I got same email today morning but it mentioned sponsor’s UCI rather than P.A’s UCI
Why is that ?

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
I have the question did somebody get the biometrics request letter from ircc after paying fees when they ask ??

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
My sponsor received an email today without any attachment stating as below
'This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/06/20 on behalf of the following member(s): My name' ****"'
Is this AOR? If so should I received any other email with attachment?
yep thats an AOR . They are usually just emails, and all details are inside the body of email, there is no attachment.
wait for a 3-7 days, SA (sponsor ship approval) usually follows it.

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hey, I am sponsor of application
I applied on 20 june 2023
Today i received same email.
I successfully linked to GCkey account.

Reactions: yekinney

ShaniHeer

Aug 13, 2023
I applied on june 8, 2023 and have not gotten AOR yet. People who have applied after me have gotten AOR and BIL. Is this normal? Its going to be 11 weeks and no AOR. Is anyone still waiting for aor from first week of june??

joyboy0056

Dec 16, 2022
Hello, had a query - if sponsor is on EI currently, does it nullify the application?
EI is not social assistance that government pay you, it is paid by employee as a part of employment, for unfortunate event of layoff, i dont think it will nullify the application.

apoddar25

Jul 30, 2023
Can anyone please assist what are documents needs to be submitted for TRV?
We have applied for Spousal PR and got AOR. So we will add AOR and Invition letter while applying TRV. As Spousal PR application have all relationship proof, do we need to add all relationship proof again in TRV also?
Otherthan AOR and mandatory documents what are the other documents I need to attach? Please suggest.
Thanks

apoddar25

Jul 30, 2023
Hi, while linking
Kindly please give me information while linking GCKey with account,do I need to use same email address(sponser’s email address) with which application is accessible or can I use PA’s email address also?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

We just received AOR. Do you roughly know how long it usually takes from AOR to PPR for spousal sponsorship?

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Hi ,
Any response in this will be appreciated .
So I’m planning to sponsor my Spouse. I’m currently staying in India . Will be returning to Canada in next couple of months . My question is can I apply PR for my spouse while I’m here in India ?
Thanks in advance

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi All,

We just received AOR. Do you roughly know how long it usually takes from AOR to PPR for spousal sponsorship?
Quite a few of January and couple of February 2023 Outland applicants - have already got their PPRs.
But again -thats not to say everyone's got it. Everyone's application is so different. However, yes, applicants have started to get PPRs in 7-8 months.

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

My spouse’s place of birth is different in birth certificate and passport. Is it going to be a problem?

Please let me know as I need to submit the PR spousal application soon.

Thanks

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi everyone,

My spouse’s place of birth is different in birth certificate and passport. Is it going to be a problem?

Please let me know as I need to submit the PR spousal application soon.

Thanks
First get it corrected... I guess its easier to get it corrected on passport than on your birth certificate.

Reactions: Go123