+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
It might not intentional.
Now that the file is read-only, how will the update will be done?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
It might not intentional.
Now that the file is read-only, how will the update will be done?
If you are June 2023 applicant, pls provide your update here in the posts - simply reply to this message....
...and your signature timeline...

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Hello Guys,

I have a couple of queries regarding the Spousal PR application forms:

1. Form Schedule A, where we need to provide the work history, addresses for past 10 years etc. How do you handle the end date for current job and current home address? Today's date or simply write Present/ Current etc?

2. In the Checklist IMM5533 - There are few items which doesn't apply but some of the nested options apply , for example :
The main option is - "12. Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM 5475)" and then the nested option is "Not Applicable", we want to select Not Applicable as the applicant doesnt want authorize IRCC to give your personal information to someone who will not act as your representative. In this case, just selecting the nested option "Not Applicable" is good enough? Or we First have to select the main option and then also select nested option?

Similarl example is "Previous Relationship" checkbox, we need to select "No" to all the nested options, confused if here also fist we select main option and then nested or only selecting the nested options should suffice?

Anyone can you please share how did you handle these items?

Last edited:

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Application Submitted: 26 June 2023
Applied : Online
Sponsor - PR in Canada
Principal Applicant - Sri Lanka

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Application Submitted: 26 June 2023
Sponsor - PR in Canada
Principal Applicant - Sri Lanka
Thanks Fernando - i have updated the list. Feel free to post your future updates here and I will update the tracking sheet.
So far, April applicants are getting their AORs. Our should starting popping up around August.

Reactions: prashanfernando

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello Guys,

I have a couple of queries regarding the Spousal PR application forms:

1. Form Schedule A, where we need to provide the work history, addresses for past 10 years etc. How do you handle the end date for current job and current home address? Today's date or simply write Present/ Current etc?

2. In the Checklist IMM5533 - There are few items which doesn't apply but some of the nested options apply , for example :
The main option is - "12. Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM 5475)" and then the nested option is "Not Applicable", we want to select Not Applicable as the applicant doesnt want authorize IRCC to give your personal information to someone who will not act as your representative. In this case, just selecting the nested option "Not Applicable" is good enough? Or we First have to select the main option and then also select nested option?

Similarl example is "Previous Relationship" checkbox, we need to select "No" to all the nested options, confused if here also fist we select main option and then nested or only selecting the nested options should suffice?

Anyone can you please share how did you handle these items?
Hi Tara,
Sorry - no one has answered so i will attempt to answer, based on how we filled our application.

1- if the format allows to write alphabets, then simply write Present. If not, then the date of your application filling. And then your employment letter will mention that you are currently employed there. That should be ok.

2- So applicant doesnt want any rep to get the info? Not even the sponsor (spouse i suppose?)
Ok in that case - its exactly as you guessed.
First click on 12 - (as it has two parts - so its basically confirming that you have uploaded docs for either part 12 or Part b).
Then click on NOT APPLICABLE - if you dont have any rep.
Then go to Part B - and start checking on relevant boxes.

3- Previous Relationship. Part B - 4
There are basically 4 questions there. Right?
No. 3 has further 3 questions - But if you have checked NO for the main question which is "Have you (the sponsor) ever been previously married?"....NO....then obviously leave the boxes below blank.
go to question 4 - Have you (the sponsor) ever previously been in a common-law relationship? ....

Hope that helps.

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
Hi please make what's app group for June, Excel sheet is no use if people can not edit and if its view only.
It is only my personal Opinion.

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
@InfoSeeker12 Please update the following

Application Submitted: 02 June 2023
Sponsor - Citizen in Canada
Principal Applicant - India

Thanks man*

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi please make what's app group for June, Excel sheet is no use if people can not edit and if its view only.
It is only my personal Opinion.
Sure you can join. I am concerned about privacy and exchanging my numbers/watsapp access to strangers, so i dont join such groups.
The google tracking sheet we have here is restricted for few days. Forum moderators have been informed about the person who intentionally messed it. Their IP/Machine address will be soon blocked.

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
I don't know about all this but I guess its your call on this and I don't think its my duty to tell you all this as I just find its not a big deal for me to post here or in the phone group but just came up with the suggestion . I guess everyone here is well educated can have secondary number via text apps and create business secondary what's app and join with this number instead of personal. We have no group created for June so how can someone Join ?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I don't know about all this but I guess its your call on this and I don't think its my duty to tell you all this as I just find its not a big deal for me to post here or in the phone group but just came up with the suggestion . I guess everyone here is well educated can have secondary number via text apps and create business secondary what's app and join with this number instead of personal. We have no group created for June so how can someone Join ?
I dont think everyone is well educated here or mentally sane, otherwise we wouldn't be having such issues. And I personally dont feel its ideal to get into watsapp group for that reason. But that's my take on it, do whatever is easier for you.

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
I dont think everyone is well educated here or mentally sane, otherwise we wouldn't be having such issues. And I personally dont feel its ideal to get into watsapp group for that reason. But that's my take on it, do whatever is easier for you.
Make sense !! Hope for the best :)

ddpp

Jul 12, 2020
Someone did try to mess the sheet up, may be they are frustrated they haven't got their AOR. Well i hope that person is feeling better now. Good thing its a google doc. Its easy to restore the previous version.

If you are June 2023 applicant, pls provide your update here in the posts - simply reply to this message....

Tracking sheet is available for viewing only : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W6hIFvgiT10keGOe_JuiQ_OsAR_8RXSlie6vFGlhw4Y/edit#gid=2142408713

Some people live to make life easy for others, while some want to mess it up, cuz they didn't get it easy.
Application submitted: 26 June 2023
Applicant:india
Sponsor: pr canada

Reactions: InfoSeeker12