+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I think IRCC system Updates every Tuesday so expect email between Tuesday night to Wednesday night.
You are spot on. I saw lots of activity in the forum today. Many in May and April thread got emails from CIC. And then i researched on this forum, typing Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday....seems there is some urban legend about these 2 days since 2011 :)
Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: abhishek17

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
You are spot on. I saw lots of activity in the forum today. Many in May and April thread got emails from CIC. And then i researched on this forum, typing Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday....seems there is some urban legend about these 2 days since 2011 :)
Thanks for sharing it.
Any update on May Month ?
Thanks for sharing it.
Lets hoe we will start seeing ours by July end. :)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes...I can see mine as well. Document approved ... true. let's see if that translates on time AOR and SA. Thanks @SeaCT for reminding us to check it.

For anyone who is still confused (like I was till today), its very simple.
When you click on "cases" you will see a list of docs appear (they appear as Doc 0, doc1, doc 2, 3...36) on the right side - and small arrows beside it.
Click on each arrow and check only one thing ---does it say DocumentApproved = true?
I can see that now in my application. before today I did not, thats why I was not sure where actually to look at.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
DocumentApproved = null or true?

I'd suggest everyone to start checking their application. Use the f12 trick - (explained in the link below).
If document approved is showing null, keep checking every week, till it shows "true". As the legend goes on this forum, they say once it turns true, AOR pops in your email....after 4-6 weeks. You have to wait anyways.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2023-spousal-pr-outland-sponsorship-online-paper.804469/post-10503139

Harsh93

Jan 12, 2023
DocumentApproved = null or true?

I'd suggest everyone to start checking their application. Use the f12 trick - (explained in the link below).
If document approved is showing null, keep checking every week, till it shows "true". As the legend goes on this forum, they say once it turns true, AOR pops in your email....after 4-6 weeks. You have to wait anyways.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2023-spousal-pr-outland-sponsorship-online-paper.804469/post-10503139
Does the f12 trick still works?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
It did for me. I literally did catch the moment when documents started to become true and I could see it progress during the day. Next day was the AOR (see my signature). However, I've seen people reporting several weeks between documents turning true and the aor.

But this gives absolutely no insight or useful information to be honest.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
It did for me. I literally did catch the moment when documents started to become true and I could see it progress during the day. Next day was the AOR (see my signature). However, I've seen people reporting several weeks between documents turning true and the aor.

But this gives absolutely no insight or useful information to be honest.
Ok I have a question for anyone familiar with F12 topic.

I rechecked my application today. It seems there are 36 documents which I uploaded. Every single document is showing documentapproved=true, but only the last few 30-36 also show IsComplete=true, the rest show null.

Do you know what that means? Why IsComplete=true for the last few, and null for docs0-30?

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
I have 5 docs with isCompleted= true, I believe those are web forms. their filename is different.
I also have all docs with documentApproved= true.

When I checked in july 12 round 7PM eastern time, none of the documentApproved were true. Then I checked again the next morning around 6AM, all documentApproved became true.

@InfoSeeker12 if the theory is true for system being updated on tuesday or wednesday, we may receive AOR next week. We'll see.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I have 5 docs with isCompleted= true, I believe those are web forms. their filename is different.
I also have all docs with documentApproved= true.

When I checked in july 12 round 7PM eastern time, none of the documentApproved were true. Then I checked again the next morning around 6AM, all documentApproved became true.

@InfoSeeker12 if the theory is true for system being updated on tuesday or wednesday, we may receive AOR next week. We'll see.
Yes mine turned true this week as well, after I saw your message i checked it...and boom ...they are all true.
But only 5-6 docs towards the end of the list are also labelled as isComplete=true.
Is it the same with yours too - is the Complete=true - showing up for docs in the beginning like doc0,1,2,3, ...or towards the end of the list?

other June applicants - did you log on to your application, with shift+ctrl+i - and did you also check if your docs are showing as true?
Please check and share with us.

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
Yes mine turned true this week as well, after I saw your message i checked it...and boom ...they are all true.
But only 5-6 docs towards the end of the list are also labelled as isComplete=true.
Is it the same with yours too - is the Complete=true - showing up for docs in the beginning like doc0,1,2,3, ...or towards the end of the list?

other June applicants - did you log on to your application, with shift+ctrl+i - and did you also check if your docs are showing as true?
I have doc10, 11, 12 and the last two with isCompleted=true. These files have not extension and the filename is shorter than other.

ssk1234

Feb 9, 2021

I think the isComplete=true documents are the online forms that we submitted.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I have doc10, 11, 12 and the last two with isCompleted=true. These files have not extension and the filename is shorter than other.
I think the isComplete=true documents are the online forms that we submitted.
100% correct. All docs are showing as docApproved=true ; and all the online forms, are also showing isComplete=true - perhaps meaning that all the webforms are fully completed/signed etc.

Anyone else in the June group got their Docs Approved with true status...or is it still showing null?

Updated June Tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W6hIFvgiT10keGOe_JuiQ_OsAR_8RXSlie6vFGlhw4Y/edit#gid=2142408713