+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi Everyone.

June 2023 Spousal Applicant? Have you shared yet?

Firstly are you JUNE APPLICANT? Have you shared your timeline on this sheet yet?
Please do, if you haven't yet already. Why? With all the recent changes, usage of computers in CIC, accelerating Spousal PR timelines, arrival of AOR/SAs, how the TRV/OWP process goes....everyone is flocking to the site for answers. We all families and have our reasons to wish/hope that we are with them asap. Finding about updates on timelines, helps ease anxiety and also helps us to know if something has gone wrong with our application.
So please be considerate of others, and share your info too. Here's the link to share....its all anonymous!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W6hIFvgiT10keGOe_JuiQ_OsAR_8RXSlie6vFGlhw4Y/edit?usp=sharing

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Only 6 people applied in June from this Forum??? Come on folks.

If you've been talking to someone who is about to apply, please send them the link to this thread so that they can join. We all know it helps everyone of us to give us some idea about the actual timelines, specially when some events happen at CIC that impacts the timelines.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi June applicants.

Among the group, has any one applied for a TRV prior to their PR - and also done Biometrics and Medicals?
if yes, did you use the same biometrics and medicals for your PR application as well?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
The f12 trick ---and what its used for:

This forum is a great resource and I know since 2012. So i recently learned that you can know if you are about to receive AOR, the f12 trick will tell you that. How?
Check the post i learned it from: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2023-family-sponsorship-outland.793709/post-10493268

By the way, is there no one new on this forum who applied for SPOUSAL PR in June 2023?? If you did, please share your submission date on this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W6hIFvgiT10keGOe_JuiQ_OsAR_8RXSlie6vFGlhw4Y/edit?usp=sharing

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Same here waiting for AOR
thank you everyone for updating..We are all patiently waiting for AOR..If you check May and April threads, it seems that the AOR turn around time is getting quicker than 2 months. Some May 1st applicant has recieved their AOR as early as June 9th. Could be an outlier - but lets hope that we all get to that stage quicker.

Reactions: ddpp

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
I check my application today with the F12 trick, some of the documents have turned isComplete :true. What does this mean? Your takes please.

"documentApproved": null,
"isComplete": true,

[Edit] they could be the online forms. Can someone confirm?

Last edited: