+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

NAGI123

Mar 18, 2021
Hello Guys,
Anyone having Oath on May 19th?
I didn't received any invitation email yet, but 19th may is updated in Citizenship tracker account.
Anyone is on the same boat?

RaptorsFan19

Jun 4, 2022
Could the admins please update the excel sheet? Thanks in advance!

Language Skills, Physical Presence & Prohibitions completed - March 14th, 2023

Also, I noticed that my Test Window and Ghost Update weren't updated in the comments section of the file previously. I'd appreciate it if that can be updated as well. Thanks for putting in the efforts to keep this file updated.
Here's my updated timeline. Thank you in advance for updating the excel sheet!! :)
  1. Online Application Submitted - 16th Jun. ’22
  2. AoR - 21st Jun. ’22
  3. Ghost Update - 27th Nov. ’22
  4. BG Check Completed - 29th Nov. ’22
  5. Test Invite - 24th Jan. ’23 (Only e-mail)
  6. Test Window - 27th Jan. ’23 to 16th Feb. ’23
  7. Test taken on - 3rd Feb. ’23
  8. Test completed - 6th Feb. ’23 (reflected on tracker 8th Feb. ’23)
  9. LPP - 14th Mar. ’23 (reflected on tracker 16th Mar. ’23)
  10. Oath Invite (tracker update) - 4th May ‘23 (reflected on tracker 6th May ‘23)
Oath scheduled for 25th May. I've not received the official email invite yet. I'd assume it's online? As I don't see any in-person ceremonies for the 25th.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Here's my updated timeline. Thank you in advance for updating the excel sheet!! :)
  1. Online Application Submitted - 16th Jun. ’22
  2. AoR - 21st Jun. ’22
  3. Ghost Update - 27th Nov. ’22
  4. BG Check Completed - 29th Nov. ’22
  5. Test Invite - 24th Jan. ’23 (Only e-mail)
  6. Test Window - 27th Jan. ’23 to 16th Feb. ’23
  7. Test taken on - 3rd Feb. ’23
  8. Test completed - 6th Feb. ’23 (reflected on tracker 8th Feb. ’23)
  9. LPP - 14th Mar. ’23 (reflected on tracker 16th Mar. ’23)
  10. Oath Invite (tracker update) - 4th May ‘23 (reflected on tracker 6th May ‘23)
Oath scheduled for 25th May. I've not received the official email invite yet. I'd assume it's online? As I don't see any in-person ceremonies for the 25th.
My oath is on May 25th too, but I think my office was SCR.

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
If your file is still in Sydney, then it was likely flagged for something and the application is now considered non routine. I'm in the same boat. AOR June 2, 2022 and I didn't receive one single update. Filed an ATIP and received my GMCS notes and found out my file was transfered to Program Support in Sydney because of some confusion over my country of birth. Once a file is in Program Support, you may as well add 2 years before they even begin processing your file.
When I called couple of times I was told that nothing has beem flagged in my file. so I hope that's not the case. And my background verification is also compelete on Dec 5 and I got a ghost update on March 2nd in the tracker.but nothing since. I filed for ATIP last week and I'm waiting for the answer.
That really sucks :( I hope you get some updates soon.

NAGI123

Mar 18, 2021
Hello Guys,
Anyone having Oath on May 19th?
I didn't received any invitation email yet, but 19th may is updated in Citizenship tracker account.
Anyone is on the same boat?

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
I've just received my oath email notification from SCR office.
oath on May 25th @4pm via zoom meeting.

my hubbie was schedule on 26, but he didnt get the email yet..hope it will change for the same day as mine

rony2022

Mar 29, 2022
We are on the same timeline, (Citizenship Test Complete - November) we have not received any new updates or information. I will try to ask if our file has been transferred to secondary office.

We are on same situation.

Test completed Sept 2022, no updates after that.
Family application , paper, SCARB office. June AOR

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I've just received my oath email notification from SCR office.
oath on May 25th @4pm via zoom meeting.

my hubbie was schedule on 26, but he didnt get the email yet..hope it will change for the same day as mine
Mine is scheduled for May 27th, but I haven’t received the invitation email yet. Based on your update, I hope I’ll get the email in a day too

Reactions: ladyday

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Me too. I’m sure we had the oath together. I have tried calling. Says busy. Have you tried calling? Do you have a different number besides the one ending 2100?
I emailed to them and I got a reply yesterday. They said I need additional documents if I want to get certificate urgently.

yxecanada

Mar 9, 2023
I emailed to them and I got a reply yesterday. They said I need additional documents if I want to get certificate urgently.
Do you mind sharing what additional documents they requested (if not personal) please? Maybe I can just email it to them. I already emailed too and waiting for a reply. I am in dire need of the certificate too

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Do you mind sharing what additional documents they requested (if not personal) please? Maybe I can just email it to them. I already emailed too and waiting for a reply. I am in dire need of the certificate too
They said I need to proof documents such as a doctor’s note or employment letter. I hope they approve my request soon.