+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

June 2022 Citizenship applicants meet here.
I'll start it off with my application

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application sent: June 1st, 2022
Delivered: June 1st, 2022
AOR: June 2nd

Last edited:

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I am also most ready to send my application, just one last query. I lost my IELTS scorecard which I took during PR many years ago. I did study in Canada and have the degree certificate in English Language. Is that enough for proof of language? The degree certificate does not specifically mention that language of instruction was English but the certificate is in English which should make it obvious. Any thoughts?

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hello, I am also most ready to send my application, just one last query. I lost my IELTS scorecard which I took during PR many years ago. I did study in Canada and have the degree certificate in English Language. Is that enough for proof of language? The degree certificate does not specifically mention that language of instruction was English but the certificate is in English which should make it obvious. Any thoughts?
That is sufficient proof. I have submitted the same without issues. As long as the degree/certificate is issued in English from a reputable institution then it should be fine

Reactions: kkalra

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is sufficient proof. I have submitted the same without issues. As long as the degree/certificate is issued in English from a reputable institution then it should be fine
Yes it has been issued by a govt funded university. Awesome this makes it easier.. thanks so much

sd6360

Jun 30, 2020
Hi everyone, below are my details

Type: Paper application
Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Delivered: on June 2nd, 2022
AOR: Waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Tamim8

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi everyone, below are my details

Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Delivered: expected to reach on June 2nd, 2022
Can I ask if you signed and mailed the application today or you signed yesterday and mailed it today?

sd6360

Jun 30, 2020
Can I ask if you signed and mailed the application today or you signed yesterday and mailed it today?
I signed and mailed it today. But the other option which you mentioned should be OK too, as long as the “application date” conforms to IRCC requirements

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I signed and mailed it today. But the other option which you mentioned should be OK too, as long as the “application date” conforms to IRCC requirements
Thanks, I thought that was the norm, was just making sure. I saw only one case where it appeared IRCC made a mailroom error in stamping the received date and incorrectly returned the application and the herd was stupidly blaming the OP for signing and mailing the application on the same day even though there are no rules against it. But other than that, it appears pretty much everyone is just signing and mailing on the same say without any issues.

ss2022

Jun 2, 2022
Hi All

Please find my details below

Physical Presence Days: 1101
Application: Family (2 adults + 2 minor)
Application sent: 30th May, 2022
Delivered: June 1st, 2022

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Guys i have a question please

In the citizenship application they ask for 4 years previous criminal record:

In the last 4 years i was in China for 1 year then i become pr 3 years ago, then i stayed in china for an additional 3 month then i come to Canada do my landing 1 day then i go to France for 2 month , then i come back Canada.

Should i give a police record of China ? ( i gave them when i was a PR) but i stayed additional 3 month after becoming PR in China.

Thank you!

sd6360

Jun 30, 2020
Guys i have a question please

In the citizenship application they ask for 4 years previous criminal record:

In the last 4 years i was in China for 1 year then i become pr 3 years ago, then i stayed in china for an additional 3 month then i come to Canada do my landing 1 day then i go to France for 2 month , then i come back Canada.

Should i give a police record of China ? ( i gave them when i was a PR) but i stayed additional 3 month after becoming PR in China.

Thank you!
Based on the IRCC rules, in your case, you don't need to submit police certificate. Please see below from IRCC (scroll to Step4 , Question 10 where they talk about example scenarios to help better understand if Police Certificate needed or not)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3

Reactions: xuan

SRK1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hello All,

Sharing mine as well:
Physical Presence Days: 1116
Application submitted: June 1st, 2022

An email acknowledging submission was received right away. I believe AOR will be sent later once the application is deemed complete and the processing starts.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hello here's my data if you could add me to the spreadsheet (note I have my wife's under December 2021 applicants with my same name):

Physical Presence Days: 1110.5
Application submitted: June 5th, 2022

Snipecity

Jun 5, 2022
Hi all,

Please feel free to add me to the spread sheet.

Physical Presence Days: 1359.5
Application submitted: June 5th, 2022

SRK1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hello All,

Sharing mine as well:
Physical Presence Days: 1116
Application submitted: June 1st, 2022

An email acknowledging submission was received right away. I believe AOR will be sent later once the application is deemed complete and the processing starts.

Received AOR today June 6th.

The old name appears on the application though the name changed after marriage. Anyone here knows that it will finally be processed under the new name?