+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, Its over 1 month my LPP status has completed but no invitation for Oath? My application last updated on March 08 which marked LPP completed. All status of my application completed on March 08 No invitation of Oath letter yet. I called 2 times to IRCC but they tell all are good and wait for Oath letter. Did anyone else also have the same situation? What to do here?

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, Its over 1 month my LPP status has completed but no invitation for Oath? My application last updated on March 08 which marked LPP completed. All status of my application completed on March 08 No invitation of Oath letter yet. I called 2 times to IRCC but they tell all are good and wait for Oath letter. Did anyone else also have the same situation? What to do here?
Wow that's a long processing time. Write to the visa office that's processing your application. Write to the oath scheduling email address. Also call IRCC to ask for your oath date.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Wow that's a long processing time. Write to the visa office that's processing your application. Write to the oath scheduling email address. Also call IRCC to ask for your oath date.
Thanks! Can you please share Oath scheduling email address