+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, does anyone have any experience moving their oath ceremony date? I asked for rescheduling as I have travel booked. Do you know how long they take to respond and if they even consider rescheduling?

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hello, does anyone have any experience moving their oath ceremony date? I asked for rescheduling as I have travel booked. Do you know how long they take to respond and if they even consider rescheduling?
I think there is no correct answer to that. It depends on their mode. My wife's oath on August 8 was missed, we contacted and they rescheduled for August 21.

Reactions: kkalra

416Newbie

May 16, 2023
Well, my official journey has come to an end this morning. I want to thank everyone on here for their advice, and wish all the June 2022 applicants a speedy processing of their citizenship. Hopefully it will all be before the end of year if no issues

ashbourne87

Jun 16, 2022
Well, my official journey has come to an end this morning. I want to thank everyone on here for their advice, and wish all the June 2022 applicants a speedy processing of their citizenship. Hopefully it will all be before the end of year if no issues

Wow! Congratulations! What time was your oath?

416Newbie

May 16, 2023
Did oath at 8.30am today, I’ll admit it was a bit underwhelming. Happy to be done with the process though, just waiting for certificate now.
I would have preferred an in-person one, so my family/friend could have attended, but given how long we had to wait I just went with online ceremony too.

Reactions: becca545

James1239

Jun 15, 2023
Had oath (Nov29). I did not get any email to create an online portal to download e-certificate. Do they send a separate email for that? I sent them the affirmation form within an hour.