+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
For those SCR Office applicants living in Toronto or York Region, how long it took for you to get the certificate after oath?

Me oath finished on May 9th, but still yet received.

They said my certificate was mailed on May 10th.

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I done my oath on May 12,2023
Tracker still in progress
Certificate not been received yet.
Once the certificate has printed, probably tracker will update from in progress to closed.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
I'm expecting canada post to delay as much as possible the delivery of the certificates, as always lol

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
I am at a strange position: Me and my wife submitted Online application separately I got my Citizenship in March but my wife is still waiting for Background clearance. Its frustrating since we want to travel and we will miss summer 2023 in case of their delay. Ordered GCMS and waiting to see where the application is stuck.

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
For those SCR Office applicants living in Toronto or York Region, how long it took for you to get the certificate after oath?

Within this week you will receive the Certificate.

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
I missed my citizenship oath today what should i do ?
Pursuant to paragraph 13.2(1)(b) of the Citizenship Act, if you cannot appear and take the Oath at the date, and time indicated at the top of page 1, you must contact IRCC within thirty (30) days of the date of your appointment and provide a reasonable explanation for not attending. If you do not contact IRCC or if your explanation is not acceptable, your application could be delayed and you will receive a final notice to appear.

solely

Feb 22, 2017
Hey folks, a quick update on my app. April 3rd, my LPP showed completed! I haven’t received the ceremony invite yet. Hope this helps for folks who are also waiting anxiously:)
Hey folks, another update from myself: had online ceromony on May 13th and recived the email invite on the 8th. Hope you will receive yours soon!

Reactions: TOFluv and becca545

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
I am at a strange position: Me and my wife submitted Online application separately I got my Citizenship in March but my wife is still waiting for Background clearance. Its frustrating since we want to travel and we will miss summer 2023 in case of their delay. Ordered GCMS and waiting to see where the application is stuck.
my case is more or less like you, me and my husband applied separetly but more or less at the same time, he became citizen in March but for me there's no update, my background check has been finished in Dec 5 but nothing since.

Reactions: furrukhrao

Dimes

Jan 7, 2015
Hey folks, another update from myself: had online ceromony on May 13th and recived the email invite on the 8th. Hope you will receive yours soon!
congratulations. Can you please share your timeline and which office is processing your application? couldn't find your details in the excel tracker

alwo

Nov 9, 2022

Same here. Nothing arrived after my ceremony on 9th.

alyxdv

Mar 28, 2018
I have my oath taking scheduled on May 19th, but I have not received any email yet. Do I just patiently wait or do I need to reach out to them? I tried contacting them via webform but haven't received any response.

becca545

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
When I called couple of times I was told that nothing has beem flagged in my file. so I hope that's not the case. And my background verification is also compelete on Dec 5 and I got a ghost update on March 2nd in the tracker.but nothing since. I filed for ATIP last week and I'm waiting for the answer.
That really sucks :( I hope you get some updates soon.
You may want to ignore that person. Very negative and frustrated because they got sent to “program support”.