+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
I did not give any reason for needing the citizenship early at all. I only explained the application I have filed. I did not need it urgently processed either. Thanks!
Maybe IRCC really likes you I guess . You don't think that perhaps your letter made IRCC to give your file preferential treatment? They may have thought you requested for urgent processing because that's one of the few reasons an applicant would attach a letter.
Congrats on getting your file processed before others lol

Reactions: may2019

Lk28

Feb 5, 2018
Maybe IRCC really likes you I guess . You don't think that perhaps your letter made IRCC to give your file preferential treatment? They may have thought you requested for urgent processing because that's one of the few reasons an applicant would attach a letter.
Congrats on getting your file processed before others lol
You seem to speculate way too much - not sure if that helps you. I only shared what I did. I didn’t want urgent processing. I respect the system and since I did not need my application processed faster, I didn’t provide any such reason. What IRCC did or thought doesn’t really matter to me and shouldn’t matter to you. We share timelines to help each other with information. I didn’t care if my file was processed before others.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
You seem to speculate way too much - not sure if that helps you. I only shared what I did. I didn’t want urgent processing. I respect the system and since I did not need my application processed faster, I didn’t provide any such reason. What IRCC did or thought doesn’t really matter to me and shouldn’t matter to you. We share timelines to help each other with information. I didn’t care if my file was processed before others.
Chill out. I was just joking you've already gotten your citizenship. Allow us to wait in peace

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
The point is that your application is the only one from any online submission since Jan’22 in this forum that is not urgent and is finilized. It for sure gets attention here as it was filed in June.

Lk28

Feb 5, 2018
The point is that your application is the only one from any online submission since Jan’22 in this forum that is not urgent and is finilized. It for sure gets attention here as it was filed in June.
Yes, I believe on the forum I might be the first one. My intent of sharing the timeline was to let everyone know (as everyone does). If it provides hope or relief in some way. I understand the frustration felt by many. I’m a lawyer and I also practice immigration law. I help people every day with free consultations so I know very well about frustrations with the immigration system and delays. It’s disappointing that people let their frustrations come so far that they start to project it on others. I sincerely hope everyone’s applications are processed fast. We have all worked very hard for this. Thanks!

Reactions: nass and Mrnassaro

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hey, is there anyone who had their test updated to completed in October and got an update for everything else completed yet? Or an update for oath?
Had my test updated to completed on Oct.3 and haven’t had any updates since.

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
Is anyone from Windsor area? My test status updated to completed on Sep 20, after that no movement in the application.

nizhenzhong

Nov 4, 2022
Please update the tracker:

Application type: Online
Processing Office: Unknown
Number of days qualified: 1203
Application Received: 6/16/2022
AOR: 6/21/2022
Background check complete: 7/29/2022
Test Invite: 8/12/2022 for 8/19 - 9/08
Test Taken and Passed: 9/23/2022
Test Updated to Complete: 9/24/2022
Language, Prohibitions, Physical Presence Complete: 10/26/2022
Oath Ceremony Invite: 11/02/2022
Oath Ceremony Scheduled: 12/06/2022

Thank you!
I have similar timeline like your application. The only difference is mine is paperbased application. Got my invitation for citizenship test on Aug 22nd, and finger print request on 25th. My test result was updated the same week I passed it. The finger print (background) was done on Aug 27th, received by IRCC on Oct 12th, status updated to complete on 28th Oct. Then nothing happened until few days ago. All the status updated to "complete" except Ceremeny. I hope I can get my ceremony invitation soon like yours. Good luck!

Last edited:

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Ah, I think it was processed under urgent processing. The letter you added gave a reason why you needed the citizenship processed quickly I would assume.
I think that would have helped. I did the same for june27 submitted/july AOR and i have got my oath done.
Additionally i did not have any travel betweenPR and citizenship, that might be bonus since nothing new to validate externally

gaurav_mca

Oct 1, 2018
Hey, is there anyone who had their test updated to completed in October and got an update for everything else completed yet? Or an update for oath?
Had my test updated to completed on Oct.3 and haven’t had any updates since.
Completed Test on Sept 14th , no update since . Paper based application.

Canada eh

Nov 2, 2022
My address recently got changed, and few days ago, I submitted the webform requesting IRCC to make the changes my online citizenship application. However, I havent received an acknowledgement from them yet. Is there any other way, I could seek confirmation about the changes made?

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
I did not give any reason for needing the citizenship early at all. I only explained the application I have filed. I did not need it urgently processed either. Thanks!
congrats

Reactions: Doom__V