+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
So not everybody gets a "finger print" request?
If your name is very common or name and date of birth match other known criminals, you will be asked to provide a Finger Print to rule out your criminality. Sometimes they are also requested as a quality assurance exercise randomly

Reactions: t3garg

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
My test was marked complete on Aug 30 and no update since then, my application is processed in London,ON office
Are you in London Ontario?

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016

Canada eh

Nov 2, 2022
I know this might be a redundant question, but I am facing issue in setting up my eCAS. I have tried logging in by both UCI and Application Number, none of which works. I can access the tracker to see the status of my application, but was wondering if someone else also faced this issue and resolved it?

Last edited:

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I know this might be a redundant question, but could I am facing issue in setting logging to eCAS. I have tried logging in by both UCI and Application Number, none of which works. I can access the tracker to see the status of my application, but was wondering if someone else also faced this issue and resolved it?
When did you apply? I'm assuming paper.

Also did it ever work and then stopped working?

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not really the kind of complaining person, and I know that the staff at IRCC has a lot on their plate. But to see people in August's paper applications getting noticed and June's and earlier months' online applications are still in process is something beyond my understanding. Is there really a justification for why paper applications are faster than online ones? I am really curious!

Reactions: may2019

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Oh, I didnt know that. Thanks for clarifying.
ecas doesn't really provide any more info than the new tracker, sometimes it updates one day before the new tracker, sometimes it doesn't provide any update at all - even when the new tracker shows a status change.

So you're not missing out on too much info without ecas.

Reactions: Canada eh

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am not really the kind of complaining person, and I know that the staff at IRCC has a lot on their plate. But to see people in August's paper applications getting noticed and June's and earlier months' online applications are still in process is something beyond my understanding. Is there really a justification for why paper applications are faster than online ones? I am really curious!
I think they are now working on reducing processing times to report on twitter to their leftish audience how great they are improving. Reality is that they do not have enough qualified staff to process online applications, hence they ramped up staff to process paper ones. They care about stats not about individuals, unfortunately.

Reactions: may2019