Physical Days: 1135
Application type: Paper
Applicants: 2
Application sent: Jun 20 2022
Delivered: Jun 22 2022
AOR: Jul 6 2022
In process ECAS: Aug 15 2022
Spouse FP Request: Aug 16 2022
Background check completed: Aug 18 2022 (only for me)
Spouse FP Done: Aug 20 2022
RCMP Sent results : Sep 6 2022
RCMP re-sent results : Oct 6 2022
Spouse Background check completed: Oct 24 2022
Very similar FP processing timeline as mine.

Reactions: Miharbi

Sharksn

Dec 27, 2017
Application submitted for Myself, Spouse + 1 Kid (3 applicants).
AOR: June 7, 2022
FP request: (Only for me) July 28, 2022
Fingerprint result received: Aug 24, 2022
BG verification: Aug 25, 2022

No updates after that. All other steps in progress.

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Finally some movement on my case

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1149
Application: Family (2 adults + 2 minors)
Application sent: June 16, 2022
Delivered: on June 20, 2022
AOR: June 29, 2022
Ghost Update: August 10, 2022
Background check completed: August 11, 2022 ( only for 1 adult, for rest 3 of us still in progress)
FP Request: August 11, 2022 ( only for me)
FP Done: August 12, 2022
RCMP Sent results : August 26, 2022
very long silence many calls, webforms
RCMP resent results: October 5, 2022 ( they sent after a lot of calls and requests made to them, they do not send easily)
Background check Completed: October 21, 2022 ( for the 2nd adult in the family)
Test Invite: waiting
While you were making multiple calls to have RCMP send the FP, did you get a tracker update saying that they received the results?

My mom was requested with FP on August 10th. We did the FP same day. IRCC received them on September 14th and Background verification is still pending till today. I am very concerned. 6 weeks since IRCC got the results and 10 weeks since we did the FP.

Magneto241506

Jun 11, 2022
Hi there,

I am June 2022 applicant. I was able to track my status using the tracker on old website. After the update i am unable to create an account or to reset pw as it now says the UCI and client id is inaccurate. Is anyone else having the same issue. If yes, is there a way to contact IRCC to get my account active.

Thanks,

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi there,

I am June 2022 applicant. I was able to track my status using the tracker on old website. After the update i am unable to create an account or to reset pw as it now says the UCI and client id is inaccurate. Is anyone else having the same issue. If yes, is there a way to contact IRCC to get my account active.

Thanks,
I think they were saying in other threads you should not use the dash (-), use just the numbers for UCI.

You can try on your phone browser if you were using your desktop/laptop (or do vice versa).

If that doesnt work you can try with password reset with specific instrcutions (don't have the exact list, you can use the seach function on this website, there were a lot of discussions arounf this or you can also post in the October thread).

You can call IRCC but generally they're not able to solve this issue but the answer should be somewhere in the forum if you can find it using search.

MaryRosalind

Mar 5, 2018
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
01/06/2022
AOR Received.
02/06/2022
Hi there,

Thanks,
Try putting your UCI number in without dashes.It worked for me and I made a new password also.

Garvin

Oct 24, 2016
Updated in my Mom application timeline:

Physical Days: 1130 (She was credited 172 days base on her 344 days as a Visitor. She provided all her previous visitor record, air tickets, boarding pass, passport stamps for all her entries and exits...)
Method: Paper Based
Applicants: Single
Application sent: May 30, 2022
Delivered: June 1st, 2022
AOR: June 20th 2022

Ghost updated: 20 July. Ecas : in process 19th July

Ghost updated: 22 July

Fingerprints request 5th August, finger submit on 5th August. (Request Letter came from and asked to delivery her FP result to IRCC Vancouver office)

RCMP sent out result on Wed, 17th August

On Sep 12th morning my mom call IRCC Call Center to ask if they received her FP or not. They said they did not have any updated about her FP result and they told her to continue waiting.

Tracker update on Sep 15th: FP Received on Sep 12th, message says will review shortly;
then Background status: Completed on Sep13th. all those updated about FP result only appear on Tracker Sep 15th.

Tracker updated on Sep 22th: Scheduled for Citizenship test from 26 Sep-16 Oct

Tracker updated on Oct 3rd: Citizenship Test Completed

Tracker updated on Oct 12th: Language Skill, Physical Presence, Prohibition: Completed.
Old Ecas: Changed to Decision made on the same day Oct 12th

Tracker updated on Oct 29th: Oath Ceremony scheduled on 8th Nov, In-person

Thank you for all your sharing information in this thread. And hopefully everyone here will get the end of your journey soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: iceman55

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Updated in my Mom application timeline:

Physical Days: 1130 (She was credited 172 days base on her 344 days as a Visitor. She provided all her previous visitor record, air tickets, boarding pass, passport stamps for all her entries and exits...)
Method: Paper Based
Applicants: Single
Application sent: May 30, 2022
Delivered: June 1st, 2022
AOR: June 20th 2022

Ghost updated: 20 July. Ecas : in process 19th July

Ghost updated: 22 July

Fingerprints request 5th August, finger submit on 5th August. (Request Letter came from and asked to delivery her FP result to IRCC Vancouver office)

RCMP sent out result on Wed, 17th August

On Sep 12th morning my mom call IRCC Call Center to ask if they received her FP or not. They said they did not have any updated about her FP result and they told her to continue waiting.

Tracker update on Sep 15th: FP Received on Sep 12th, message says will review shortly;
then Background status: Completed on Sep13th. all those updated about FP result only appear on Tracker Sep 15th.

Tracker updated on Sep 22th: Scheduled for Citizenship test from 26 Sep-16 Oct

Tracker updated on Oct 3rd: Citizenship Test Completed

Tracker updated on Oct 12th: Language Skill, Physical Presence, Prohibition: Completed.
Old Ecas: Changed to Decision made on the same day Oct 12th

Tracker updated on Oct 29th: Oath Ceremony scheduled on 8th, In-person

Thank you for all your sharing information in this thread. And hopefully everyone here will get the end of your journey soon.
hi Garvin, does your mom's ECAS tracker show the oath ceremony date as well?

Garvin

Oct 24, 2016
hi Garvin, does your mom's ECAS tracker show the oath ceremony date as well?
Yes, it was

There was 2 updates in the same day

The 1st one:
"Activity status updated: Citizenship oath
Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress."

The 2nd one:
"Scheduled for Citizenship oath
Citizenship ceremony
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 8, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation."

And my mom received the Oath Ceremony email at 5pm today Oct 31st

Reactions: iceman55

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, it was

There was 2 updates in the same day

The 1st one:
"Activity status updated: Citizenship oath
Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress."

The 2nd one:
"Scheduled for Citizenship oath
Citizenship ceremony
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 8, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation."

And my mom received the Oath Ceremony email at 5pm today Oct 31st
thanks Garvin, I do not have the access to the new tracker so I can only rely on the ECAS one. It is good to hear that they update both trackers.

Reactions: Garvin

iceman55

May 1, 2022
thanks Garvin, I do not have the access to the new tracker so I can only rely on the ECAS one. It is good to hear that they update both trackers.
In some cases ecas doesn't update test statuses. It will keep showing "we've started processing your application on XXXX". It will then update at the time of DM. Not sure how your tracker is.