+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
I don't want to get your hopes up but some people invited to oath appear to be having some issues with the tracker. Since you're one of the backlogged applicants, its a possibility - just keep in mind it's just one possibility. It might be a genuine technical issue as well and might not be related to any oath invite. I'd say talk to the call center and ask them if your oath is scheduled and about the issue. Also send them an email or a webform as others here have suggested.
I actually am scheduled for the oath, which is why I feel it’s because of that. I’ve sent a webform and will call them today as well to find out. Thanks for the response though! Will let you know!

Reactions: iceman55

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
I actually am scheduled for the oath, which is why I feel it’s because of that. I’ve sent a webform and will call them today as well to find out. Thanks for the response though! Will let you know!
@iceman55 , I spoke to someone at CIC and they told me that I needed to send in a webform under tech issues. I did that on Sunday so now pretty much waiting for response from them

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I did my test on the 14th(Friday) just waiting for the oath same as you and still no updates yet for me
What's your test window? You might see some movemnent only towards the end of the test window depending on the office.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
What's your test window? You might see some movemnent only towards the end of the test window depending on the office.
My test window(14oct-Nov04) still in progress all

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Both my husband and my test windows are Oct. 7 to Oct. 27 and we took the test on Oct. 16. I got 19/20, he got 18/20. But it still says wanting on me for the test. The office is Scarborough

Please let me know is this normal or do I need to take some measures.

Thank you!

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Both my husband and my test windows are Oct. 7 to Oct. 27 and we took the test on Oct. 16. I got 19/20, he got 18/20. But it still says wanting on me for the test. The office is Scarborough

Please let me know is this normal or do I need to take some measures.

Thank you!
This is completely normal. It's happening for a lot of people on the forum past 2-3 weeks. Nothing to worry at all.

I read (iirc from ATIP repsonses) once the applicant completes the test they perform a data entry and do a batch update. Since all offices incl Toronto area (which is normally very fast) are now slow, I'm assuming they have a technical issue in this process. Another possibility is they're focusing on backlogged online applicants and not working on tests. Irrespective of what the reason is this has become very common these days for almost all offices.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
after I pass my test 19/20scored, it says on top
Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test

Waiting on you
Is that normal?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
after I pass my test 19/20scored, it says on top
Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test

Waiting on you
Is that normal?
Is the status still the same as of today? Did you check both the trackers (if applied by paper)?

If it's still the same, I guess it's taking them longer to update the status. You're not alone it's happeing for a lot of folks from different offices.