+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi Experts,

I have been asked to take "Oath of Citizenship" on September 8, 2022. Only 20 days left, BUT NO INVITATION HAS BEEN SENT. I am not sure whether it would be an online oath or in-person.

I called CIC contact centre, but can't reach to a customer care Representative.

Please tell me what can I do to get details of "OATH CEREMONY"
Not sure how they send Oath Invite, on the tracker or through email. Keep an eye on your spam mails too.
Call IRCC before 9 am and you will get to an agent

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi All

I got AOR (2 lines in Ecas) on July 11, and still no in process. Is anybody in same boat or is it time to call ircc?

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Hi guys I just checked my ecas
It changed” from “Application Received” to “In Process on Aug19

And line was added that we start processing your application on August 19
What is next or are the ganna ask me for FP?

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys I just checked my ecas
It changed” from “Application Received” to “In Process on Aug19

And line was added that we start processing your application on August 19
What is next or are the ganna ask me for FP?
You may see BG check completed or may get a FP.
Most people do not get FP Request

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello All, Good morning.

I have applied for my Citizenship via online new portal.
Application Submitted : 24th May 2022.
Application Received: 31st May 2022.
Application updated and AOR : 1st June 2022.

All the Sections are shows, IN PROGRESS only and for test and Auth, Not Started.
There is no updated at all since 1st June-2022. I saw many people around this time got BG completed, FP done or even some got Test as well.

just wanted to know if anyone else also during same timeline is still have same status, without any updates ???

Thank you.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello All, Good morning.

All the Sections are shows, IN PROGRESS only and for test and Auth, Not Started.
There is no updated at all since 1st June-2022. I saw many people around this time got BG completed, FP done or even some got Test as well.

just wanted to know if anyone else also during same timeline is still have same status, without any updates ???

Thank you.
For online application processing time is longer than paper based application. There are people out there since last December they don't receive any update in their online applications.

CeloCaio

Mar 21, 2017
Hey everyone, I just passed my Citizenship Test today. My timeline is going fairly quick, so I was wondering if there is a chance I get the passport before December...any thoughts?

AOR: June 17
ECAS and tracker - In process: June 20
Background complete: August 8
Test Invitation: August 16
Test completed: August 22
Oath: ??

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hello All, Good morning.

Thank you.
I think IRCC doesn’t like the people who are applying online they want to follow traditional old paper style. Waste paper cut trees then they feel happy.

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
Hi Experts,

I have been asked to take "Oath of Citizenship" on September 8, 2022. Only 20 days left, BUT NO INVITATION HAS BEEN SENT. I am not sure whether it would be an online oath or in-person.

I called CIC contact centre, but can't reach to a customer care Representative.

Please tell me what can I do to get details of "OATH CEREMONY"
Usually the invitation email is sent between 7-10 days prior to the Oath ceremony date. We got ours on August 8th for a ceremony on August 18th.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I think IRCC doesn’t like the people who are applying online they want to follow traditional old paper style. Waste paper cut trees then they feel happy.
That's what baffles me, why put an online application stream in the first place if you're just going to forget about those applications.

Last edited:

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for your response. The agency told me they send the results via email directly to RCMP who will in turn send to IRCC.. I guess I will email them to mail the original directly to the address IRCC provided
Did you get test invite? Anyone else with FP request and received test invite?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I also gave the Fingerprints but I did not see any update on my profile for FP request.
I just got an email for it.
Likewise, I got the FP request by email only from CPC Sydney nothing updated in tracker. Where did you receive the request from?