+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

PCI

Aug 10, 2022
Background check: Complete (for one)-July 15th, 2022
FP Request: August 9th, 2022
Test Invite: August 9th ( Scheduled Aug 15th - Sept 5th)
Did you receive an email from them for the test or just the update on the profile?

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I did the same with my UK student visa. I just submitted a webform with all the details and referenced the pages of my passport (I uploaded all pages with my application). Webform response was that it was forwarded to the responsible office.
Did you have to include new physical presence calculator page or did you update the dates for eligibility period?

Should I just update Q13 for all visa on my passports ( no matter how old they are ) and include the pages from passport with visa stamps?

I am being cautious so that there is no missing or incorrect information.

andrewcwilliams

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
Did you have to include new physical presence calculator page or did you update the dates for eligibility period?

Should I just update Q13 for all visa on my passports ( no matter how old they are ) and include the pages from passport with visa stamps?

I am being cautious so that there is no missing or incorrect information.
No, the time was outside my physical presence calculator, so I did not have to change it. I’m not sure about including all visitor visas, you can if you want to be extra cautious. They will ask for all passport pages at some point, so I just uploaded them proactively.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1126
Application: Family (2 adults + 1 minor)
Application sent: May 27th, 2022
Delivered: June 1st, 2022
AOR: June 17th, 2022
Background check (Completed): July 22nd, 2022 (for me and wife). There has been no change in my son's (minor) status.
Test Invite: 10th August 2022 - Schedule date 15th August - 04 September 2022 (both me and wife got it)

However its just an update on the system. Haven't received any email instructions.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
guys do you know if minor can register for new cas tool? i was able to register for me and my wife, but my son's registration is giving incorrect UCI or application number. Thanks.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Yes, you're correct. It took more than a month in ECAS. No change in the new tracker.
Thanks. So, if I understood correctly, you too were getting following message for 1 month on ECAS?

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Please advise if I misunderstood.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Thanks. So, if I understood correctly, you too were getting following message for 1 month on ECAS?

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Please advise if I misunderstood.
No. Let me try to clarify.
1. I was able to login into ECAS after the AOR
2. Status change took a month in ECAS.

Hope that helps.

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
No, the time was outside my physical presence calculator, so I did not have to change it. I’m not sure about including all visitor visas, you can if you want to be extra cautious. They will ask for all passport pages at some point, so I just uploaded them proactively.
When I am updating the form to update Q13, I need to sign with new dates and as a result my eligibility period dates will change and so I will again need to include physical presence calculator form.

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone, FP letter says to instruct the finger printing agency that all original fp results be sent/mailed to an Ircc address.. anyone informed the fp agency to do this?