+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

mj_toronto

Mar 28, 2018
Those who applied as a family with kids, did you receive AOR for minors on the same day when the AOR for adults was received? I got AOR for me and my spouse, not for my kid.
Yes, I received it for both my kid and me. Yoo may want to check the SPAM folder of your email, in case of the emails went there.

mj_toronto

Mar 28, 2018
Got AOR an hour ago. Can't track in ECAS or create an account. I believe it will take some time for things to update in system?
You can track it once you receive an email with subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application / Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté ".
It may take around 10 days after you receive your AOR.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
You can track it once you receive an email with subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application / Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté ".
It may take around 10 days after you receive your AOR.
I suspect that email is not always required for tracking. Many are able to track their application from the day after AOR.

karim2414

Mar 23, 2016
Category........
CEC
I suspect that email is not always required for tracking. Many are able to track their application from the day after AOR.
I can confirm that. I did not receive any email instructing me to create account but I still could create it today. By the way @iceman55, my application shows in progress now on portal/tracker.

Reactions: iceman55

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
@iceman55 although my online account show that it's in progress since June 13 (you can update the file please), I still can't check on ECAS.

Reactions: iceman55

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
If you have applied online you cannot view the old tracker, only works for paper applications.
Ah ok, that explains why I can only check through the new tracker, thanks.

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Same here, still can’t register 1 month after receiving AOR. Sent 3 separate webforms, and no help.

Edit: Just realized that both of us applied in Edmonton with 1099 days! Not sure if that has anything to do with it…
I managed to get hold of IRCC agent and he literally said he does not know why I can’t create an account. He can see it on his side and told me all is in order and both UCI and application number are correct i am still not able to create it and basically their answer they can’t help. I tried 3 different phones and 2 diff laptops. So not sure what to do. Web form was never answered either.

• Sad
Reactions: sahibo

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I managed to get hold of IRCC agent and he literally said he does not know why I can’t create an account. He can see it on his side and told me all is in order and both UCI and application number are correct i am still not able to create it and basically their answer they can’t help. I tried 3 different phones and 2 diff laptops. So not sure what to do. Web form was never answered either.
May I ask how you were able to get a hold of IRCC agent. I tried countless times but failed to speak to a live one.

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Me too! I tried 11 times since 8 am for the whole day. I managed to get through around 3 pm with no wait time. Dial 1 (888) 242-2100, then press 1 add your UCI number, press # then press 3 then 4 then 0. This is the shortest way to get to an agent.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I believe the system takes UCIs with or without dashes, so no problem there. Also I think the old ecas system (for paper) works with either UCI or the Application number.

This seems to be some kind of IT issue. Clearly they have multiple systems and possibly data transfer happens overnight and potentially there were some errors at that time. There was one other post in this forum where the applicant couldn't create an account for 6 months but the application was processing in the background, which is a relief.

The only place where having an account can make a real difference seems to be the headsup you get before the test or when the invite email goes missing. Hopefully you'll get the account working sooner than that. It's started working at random times for others like a week to two or sometimes a month after AOR,

Reactions: naten

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
How did you get hold of IRCC agent? I’ve been everyday this week sharp at 8 and don’t even get transferred to hold for an agent :((