spouse is in India
No update yet
No AOR
sent web form : no reply
No answer from the contact center
Anyone else is in the same boat?
Making me worried and annoyed at the same time
6 months no updates
I sent my application by DHL and confirmed receipt on June 18. For the past 6 months, I rcvd. nothing. I sent several web enquiry and my wife called the IRCC in Canada several times. They didn't find my application.
Finally, I received AOR on NOV 18. Then. SA and BIO REQUEST on NOV 23.
As said, just be patience. There is over 1.8 million application case on hold.

Amm1224

Sep 13, 2021
I sent my application by DHL and confirmed receipt on June 18. For the past 6 months, I rcvd. nothing. I sent several web enquiry and my wife called the IRCC in Canada several times. They didn't find my application.
As said, just be patience. There is over 1.8 million application case on hold.
My application was received on June 07 but I haven’t heard anything yet. No AOR nothing, I called IRCC they said processing of my file is not started yet. I am hoping to hear atleat AOR soon.

pav_delta

Sep 17, 2020
Finally i received AOR and SA application received June 3rd , The application is now send to New Delhi Visa Office

Any idea, how much time New Delhi Visa office takes? Is it slower or faster than Sydney

Reactions: keys8014

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
This week's updates spark joy.
Finally i received AOR and SA application received June 3rd , The application is now send to New Delhi Visa Office
SA, Bio and Med request all can in the last two days after 3 months of nothing since AOR
I'm still waiting for whatever comes after AOR, but updates seem to come in batches - maybe we'll get something in the next day or two?

Regardless, we're likely to keep our moving date for this April, even if it we need to use a tourist visa to enter while this finishes. I assume everyone shares the stress of not being able to plan with complete assurance while waiting. For us, moving dates complicates things too much. And I doubt our application will extend 6 months past April.

Still, fingers crossed for all of us laggers.

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Got our PPR today! Can't believe we are so lucky to have our file move this fast, especially considering the wait others here are having. I feel a bit guilty even posting this. But I write this in the hope that one day you all all reach this stage and finally see the end in site.

The only additional document they requested (as of now) was an extra police certificate from where we are living now. Sent that and got our PPR 3 days later. They also made an error on the PPR letter, spelling our address wrong. I immediately sent a webform for them to fix that asap and re-issue the letter. Not sure if they will simply fix it internally in their system, or re-issue us the letter. All the other letters we have received from them have the correct address. Theoretically it should be in their system correctly. So whomever data entered/copied it to the PPR letter forgot to double check.

We only have 30 days to send my wife's passport to the VAC location so we're not sure if we haven't heard from IRCC about confirming the address correct, if we should send our passport package anyways with the misspelled address on the letter and hope they send it to the right address?

Sumanik

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi

We sent had our passport request so we sent all the required documents to the London visa office. We've just got a text message to say that our application has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing. Is this normal? Does it usually take a long time?