Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
It seems New Delhi Visa office is not processing and the Passport request have slowed down. Is their a way to know their status. As per the google sheet the most recent passport request from Ndvo is from mid April. No progress since then.

Reactions: Angel1113

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Hi, is anyone else’s IRCC account not working whenever you log in since a few days?
in the URL address bar click the lock button(left side) and goto cookies and remove all of them and then login again it shud work. Flaw in ircc website

inder2021

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys. First time posting here.
My Spousal application was received on June 30th and AOR on August 27th. No update since. Is this normal? Anybody else waiting for SA?

I applied for TRV under new program on Sept 13th and got BIO done on Sept 23rd, no response yet on that one as well. Anybody got lucky with TRV? Do you guys think I will need to do another BIO for spousal application? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
My Spousal application was received on June 30th and AOR on August 27th. No update since. Is this normal? Anybody else waiting for SA?

I applied for TRV under new program on Sept 13th and got BIO done on Sept 23rd, no response yet on that one as well. Anybody got lucky with TRV? Do you guys think I will need to do another BIO for spousal application? Thanks and good luck to everyone!
No need to do BIO again.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019

AOR August 26, nothing since

elc2021

Oct 19, 2021
Hi, new here, just wanted to update we had the request to re submit IMM5669, Schedule A from the age of 18, leaving no gaps in personal history or addresses.
I was unclear whether the form's instructions (or the last 10 years) superseded the request's instructions (or if the request just left out that last bit) so I submitted a web request to the Hong Kong office where it's being processed. They replied quickly that it does indeed mean since the age of 18, specifically not just the last 10 years.
Quite an undertaking but we got it done.
Hoping the decision is quickly now, its been 116 days.

Mr. Nuux

Jan 2, 2020
On June 14, 2021 the application was received by IRCC.
On August 14, 2021 IRCC sent us an AOR with a UCI & App # We couldn't link our application to the GcKey with this specific UCI. So we patiently waited and waited and did some more waiting then finally
On Oct 20, 2021 we received a request for Biometrics along with a new UCI #. Now with this new UCI we were able to link my wife's (Applicant) application to the GcKey. She'll do her Biometrics this Monday.
On Oct 22, 2021 we received what I (Sponsor) have been waiting all along for the SA which I had some doubts about due to my criminal background (nothing serious) but still. But when I was preparing my wife's application I wrote some 10 heartfelt pages explaining my criminal background and how life without my wife and girls led me down a wrong path, how depressed I was, and that how I felt so complete now that I have been living together with my family after all these years and that past life of mine is behind me, and this was all true.

So guys that's that and I'll let ya'll know how things are proceeding on our ends. And I hope the best for all of you guys.