+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
this is not an issue. It is only for people whose names are in native language and not in english. I am pretty sure all your other documents will have your name in english so writing your name only in english is enough.
My spouse has name in English in all documents. But in one of those document, her name is mentioned in native language in addition to English. Can that create an issue ?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
We forgot to write it as well when we sent our application. Asked a few people who had the same problem but was approved without any problem. However, for my peace of my mind, I sent it again with names in native language through webform after getting AOR.
Thank you so much. This reply calmed me down. I need to wait till AOR in that case for raising a webform. I have 2 questions:

1. Can I raise a webform with my UCI ID before my spouse receive AOR?
2. If I raise a webform, can our application get delayed ?
3. Can you please share your timeline of the process, if you don't mind?

Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Thank you so much. This reply calmed me down. I need to wait till AOR in that case for raising a webform. I have 2 questions:

1. Can I raise a webform with my UCI ID before my spouse receive AOR?
2. If I raise a webform, can our application get delayed ?
3. Can you please share your timeline of the process, if you don't mind?
No problem! :)

-If I am not wrong I think you will need an application number (AOR) to raise a webform and attach the new document but if you don't want to wait you can call cic and they will give you a temporary file number to use until you get your actual AOR.
-Raising a webform will not impact your timeline and if you are sending ircc a new document after mailing your application it should not have any significant impact on the processing time. However, if you are missing something and ircc officer requests it later on that sometimes do increase the processing time (as mentioned on ircc's website).
- we mailed our application in April 2021. We got biometric request and aor on June 17, 2021.
Spousal approval- June 18, 2021
Medical request- June 21, 2021
Medical test completed- june 23, 2021
Medical passed- June 26, 2021
File moved to- NDVO
Aor 2/ started processing on Ecas- June 29, 2021
No updates after that. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you

I got temp file number.. raising webform today. How to write in native lang in PDF? I copied from Google and pasted in PDF. It came as "?". Also, tried to install keyboard and write the name. Same thing happened.

Just noticed one thing - new thing - my cpouse's only name is mention on her birth certificate and not her middle name and last name.. will that create any issue? Should I write any LOE for that ?
No problem! :)

-If I am not wrong I think you will need an application number (AOR) to raise a webform and attach the new document but if you don't want to wait you can call cic and they will give you a temporary file number to use until you get your actual AOR.
-Raising a webform will not impact your timeline and if you are sending ircc a new document after mailing your application it should not have any significant impact on the processing time. However, if you are missing something and ircc officer requests it later on that sometimes do increase the processing time (as mentioned on ircc's website).
- we mailed our application in April 2021. We got biometric request and aor on June 17, 2021.
Spousal approval- June 18, 2021
Medical request- June 21, 2021
Medical test completed- june 23, 2021
Medical passed- June 26, 2021
File moved to- NDVO
Aor 2/ started processing on Ecas- June 29, 2021
No updates after that. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Thank you

I got temp file number.. raising webform today. How to write in native lang in PDF? I copied from Google and pasted in PDF. It came as "?". Also, tried to install keyboard and write the name. Same thing happened.

Just noticed one thing - new thing - my cpouse's only name is mention on her birth certificate and not her middle name and last name.. will that create any issue? Should I write any LOE for that ?
I typed the english part, printed it, handwrote it in my our native language then scanned it and attached it to the webform.

I am not completely sure about the second question. I guess the name on the form should match the passport. Maybe some else on this formus can answer this better.

Reactions: vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
I typed the english part, printed it, handwrote it in my our native language then scanned it and attached it to the webform.

I am not completely sure about the second question. I guess the name on the form should match the passport. Maybe some else on this formus can answer this better.
Thank you.

I raised webform this morning.

Reactions: Angel1113

arikca

Aug 4, 2021
I received a respons from IRCC:

--
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

1) Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Your personal history since the age of 18 (since 1993) This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/29

2) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, except for The Netherlands.. Provide a scanned copy of the original police clearance certificate(s) If applicable. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/29

I am reasonable sure we had included both in the original application package.. so not sure why this is being requested. Any idea what could have led to them requesting this? (Perhaps we did not include it ?!)
--

For #1, given I have 5 siblings, I submitted the regular IMM5669 with details of four siblings, and add a separate addendum page with the details of sibling #5.

Is this the best way to do this?

For #2, given I am Dutch I followed https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/netherlands.html and had submitted an original Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag [VOG]).

According to the guide it does not require translation as it is already in English, so I had included it as is.
Anything I can do different here for the second round? @Sharingan any tips?

Any other things to keep in mind? thx!

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019

--
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

1) Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Your personal history since the age of 18 (since 1993) This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/29

2) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, except for The Netherlands.. Provide a scanned copy of the original police clearance certificate(s) If applicable. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/29

I am reasonable sure we had included both in the original application package.. so not sure why this is being requested. Any idea what could have led to them requesting this? (Perhaps we did not include it ?!)
--

For #1, given I have 5 siblings, I submitted the regular IMM5669 with details of four siblings, and add a separate addendum page with the details of sibling #5.

For #2, given I am Dutch I followed https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/netherlands.html and had submitted an original Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag [VOG]).

According to the guide it does not require translation as it is already in English, so I had included it as is.

Regarding #2 There is a good chance the one you submitted has expired. When did you receive AOR and have you gotten SA already?

arikca

Aug 4, 2021
Regarding #2 There is a good chance the one you submitted has expired. When did you receive AOR and have you gotten SA already?
Yes, both AOR and SA are 2021-08-05, I just received request for Medical Exam last week. (I happen to be in Canada not close to an approved physcian.. ;) )

My Dutch Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag [VOG]) was issued after 2021-4-14 so fairly recent.

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021

--

--

Hey Arikca,

I believe adding a seperate addendum page is allowed if you need to provide more information. You might have received this request because IRCC wants the original signature of this form, have you submitted your application with scanned photocopies of the signatures?
And you passed the completeness check, you got your AOR1 so that means you included the IMM5669 in your application. They probably want a new one or the original one.

For the police certificate, they clearly stated 'except for the Netherlands..' your VOG is fine. if you have resided in an other country for 6 months or longer since the age of 18, you will have to take care of a police certificate from that country.