+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Parantap47

Nov 11, 2016
hey everyone,
I have received the SA, Medical, and Bio, when I call IRCC,the automated system for the application status saying that they cannot find my application. it is because my application moved to NDVO? or might any other reason?

please let me know if you are having this issue.

Thank you

LongWaiting21

Oct 7, 2021
Hello,

I hope all is well.

This is my first time posting, but I've browsed through this thread and the google sheet many times.

I submitted spousal sponsorship (outland) in June and received the notification from the shipping company that it was received in Sydney on June 17th. However, we still haven't received the AOR and thus, have no way of tracking our application. We are worried that they might have lost it or they might have sent it back to a wrong address or something. Any advise you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys! Thanks!

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
Hello,

I hope all is well.

This is my first time posting, but I've browsed through this thread and the google sheet many times.

I submitted spousal sponsorship (outland) in June and received the notification from the shipping company that it was received in Sydney on June 17th. However, we still haven't received the AOR and thus, have no way of tracking our application. We are worried that they might have lost it or they might have sent it back to a wrong address or something. Any advise you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys! Thanks!
Welcome to the club...

I believe the ones in this forum who have confirmed the application has been received and have not gotten an AOR are @michalm, @pav_delta, @Amm1224 and myself.

Presumably we all have similar questions, fears and frustrations, but as far as I understand we don't have much an option but to wait.

I too would be happy to hear any suggestions from anyone.

And now, back to waiting...

Reactions: pav_delta

Sed

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, this is my second time writing Here. My husband lives in Italy and he got his biometric request on 25th of August and they were done on the 21st of September. Can anyone tell me approximately how much time will it take to have a medical request? I’m really worried

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, this is my second time writing Here. My husband lives in Italy and he got his biometric request on 25th of August and they were done on the 21st of September. Can anyone tell me approximately how much time will it take to have a medical request? I’m really worried
Why are you worried? No one here can tell you when you will get it. It can take days after biometrics to several months to get medical request. Just forget about it and you will get it when IRCC needs it from you.

Sagar-

Oct 11, 2021
Welcome to the club...

I believe the ones in this forum who have confirmed the application has been received and have not gotten an AOR are @michalm, @pav_delta, @Amm1224 and myself.

Presumably we all have similar questions, fears and frustrations, but as far as I understand we don't have much an option but to wait.

I too would be happy to hear any suggestions from anyone.

And now, back to waiting...
hi, guys read these threads for Outland June2021 seems like I am in the same loop like you guys. Received date 7 June 2021 - did not hear anything back yet . No AOR no nothing.

Corbybravo

Aug 12, 2021
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
06-21-2021
AOR Received.
08-19-2021
File Transfer...
20-09-2021
Med's Request
20-09-2021
Med's Done....
04-10-2021
Passport Req..
05-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2022
Hi! my gckey already reflected medical passed. I'm also done with biometrics. What's next after that?