+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

akshaykhurana

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got another email on June 4 that looks more like AOR1, that's after the email asking for Option C, so i'd say don't worry so much yours is coming
Thank you
Applicants from june 9 are getting their AOR today
It seems like they are working in a sequence only
But don't know what happened to ours

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Thank you
Applicants from june 9 are getting their AOR today
It seems like they are working in a sequence only
But don't know what happened to ours
Correct, they are working in a sequence only, it means June 9th applicants are in the pool right now.
They also used to work at a 30% capacity, and they were hiring 62 new employees back in March.
So who knows, they are hired right now! And are working at full capacity. I've never seen so many people getting their AOR1 so quick!

If you are still worried, please look up common mistakes for Spousal Sponsorship and try to find out if you haven't missed anything.

Blank forms / no N/A on forms, incorrect information, missing / post and stale dated signatures and outdated forms are a few examples.

Reactions: akshaykhurana

akshaykhurana

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Correct, they are working in a sequence only, it means June 9th applicants are in the pool right now.
They also used to work at a 30% capacity, and they were hiring 62 new employees back in March.
So who knows, they are hired right now! And are working at full capacity. I've never seen so many people getting their AOR1 so quick!

If you are still worried, please look up common mistakes for Spousal Sponsorship and try to find out if you haven't missed anything.

Blank forms / no N/A on forms, incorrect information, missing / post and stale dated signatures and outdated forms are a few examples.
Thanks for the information
I checked everything before sending it
Now I can only wait either for AOR or getting the whole package back