+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Canadian_ca

Sep 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Below is my timeline. Can someone please add the tracker?
Thanks

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1390
Application sent: June 25, 2021
Delivered: June 28, 2021
AOR: September 24, 2021
Hello,

The tracker status changed to ‘In Progress’ on September 27, 2021

Please update.

Thanks

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018

grvsngh

Sep 29, 2014
Hi,

I sent my citizenship application (Family of 3, Montreal) via Canada Post on June 15, 2021. It was received on June 27, and I received my AOR on Sep 20, 2021 (This is the date I received the email and this is the date mentioned on the letter).
However, when I created the online account on Sep 24 to track my application, at the end of the page, it says:

'Aug 8- Application filed
We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
'

Can someone explain/ clarify what this date signifies, and if it of any importance?

thakoreankitchef

Apr 20, 2017
Hi,

I sent my citizenship application (Family of 3, Montreal) via Canada Post on June 15, 2021. It was received on June 27, and I received my AOR on Sep 20, 2021 (This is the date I received the email and this is the date mentioned on the letter).
However, when I created the online account on Sep 24 to track my application, at the end of the page, it says:

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
'

Can someone explain/ clarify what this date signifies, and if it of any importance?
Gaurav,

This means that this Is the date that your application was opened, checked for completeness and aor was generated.

Your test date in future will be based on this date.

Test invite could take up to 2-7 months. Its based on case to case basis.

Hope I was able to answer your query.

Good luck!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

'

It was the same for my family application too. We sent the application package on June 07, it was delivered on June 10 and we received AORs on September 16 but our online tracker shows July 29 as the "Application filed" date.

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
Hello, Questions about citizen application. I have the first PR and should be able to renew it sooner or later. I have a small family, myself, my wife, and a child. Is it possible for me to apply citizenship for myself and my child, but my wife can renew PR card at the same time? For now, she is my dependent on my PR. Any information should be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance and do stay safe everyone!

HarveyKeck

Aug 24, 2020
Update on my application: my AOR was received today:

AOR Received: September 29, 2021

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet!
I'm actually in the spreadsheet twice (once at the end of the June tracker, and once in the July tracker). Could someone remove the duplicate and make sure that the new information is added:

AOR received September 29, 2021
eCas in progress - October 5, 2021

Thank you!

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I'm actually in the spreadsheet twice (once at the end of the June tracker, and once in the July tracker). Could someone remove the duplicate and make sure that the new information is added:

AOR received September 29, 2021
eCas in progress - October 5, 2021

Thank you!
Done

moa

Dec 19, 2014
Hello, Questions about citizen application. I have the first PR and should be able to renew it sooner or later. I have a small family, myself, my wife, and a child. Is it possible for me to apply citizenship for myself and my child, but my wife can renew PR card at the same time? For now, she is my dependent on my PR. Any information should be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance and do stay safe everyone!
Hi,
You can apply for the citizenship for you and your child and your wife can renew her PR card whenever it is needed. There will be no issues.