+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Mikeolufunwa

Apr 13, 2018
I received an email but i dont see any attachment, what could be the issue. The email shows my UCI and Appication number but no attachement.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I received an email but i dont see any attachment, what could be the issue. The email shows my UCI and Appication number but no attachement.
try downloading the email (Gmail has this option, I'm sure other email providers have this as well). Also, what is the subject of the email. It's really hard to know what the issue is with little information.

Mikeolufunwa

Apr 13, 2018
Please find information concerning your application for citizenship in the attached document.

Sincerely,

Citizenship Official

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
Hi,
You can apply for the citizenship for you and your child and your wife can renew her PR card whenever it is needed. There will be no issues.
Thank you so much Moa. I am so sorry but would you please kindly give me more information how to process then. Thank you so much in advacne.

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Good day everyone! Does anyone in the group has change their address after receiving a AOR? Could you please post the link about “change on address” forum. Thank you so much!

Rkk92

Jun 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

After AOR, am i supposed to receive an email from IRCC telling me that they have started processing my application?

In the excel sheet, what is the ‘ in process ecas’ date? How can i get this date?
i checked in ecas (old tracker) and i only have these two dates:
- application received : july 2
-AOR : october 1st

In the new tracker, i only see one date :
August 18: Application filed

thanks for your help!

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

After AOR, am i supposed to receive an email from IRCC telling me that they have started processing my application?

In the excel sheet, what is the ‘ in process ecas’ date? How can i get this date?
i checked in ecas (old tracker) and i only have these two dates:
- application received : july 2
-AOR : october 1st

In the new tracker, i only see one date :
August 18: Application filed

thanks for your help!

I can see my dates in a new tracker but in the old tracker, it says "We are unable to identify you". How did you get into the old tracker?
In the new tracker, I have Aug 23: Application filed. I think this is the time they checked our file to see everything is ok with the submitted documents.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
I can see my dates in a new tracker but in the old tracker, it says "We are unable to identify you". How did you get into the old tracker?
In the new tracker, I have Aug 23: Application filed. I think this is the time they checked our file to see everything is ok with the submitted documents.
If you have applied online, you only get access to new tracker.