+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
I have applied online, and today I got this email: So I think the new tracker does show the status and progress correctly.

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on September 22, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Oh!!! I got the same , no clue why that happened .. Anyone has better response .
Also would anyone know how long is before BG is completed and Tests are sent to online applicant's. Some older folks got it from 3 months from AOR?

Reactions: Wandering Mind

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I have applied online, and today I got this email: So I think the new tracker does show the status and progress correctly.

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on September 22, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

Sincerely,
The new tracker shows in progress for everyone after receiving AOR. Being in progress doesn't mean in process. In process means that it was sent to the correct office and that they are currently working on it. I also got this email and my application is showing as in progress on there. This is email gets sent to everyone not just online applicants.

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Oh!!! I got the same , no clue why that happened .. Anyone has better response .
Also would anyone know how long is before BG is completed and Tests are sent to online applicant's. Some older folks got it from 3 months from AOR?
They are just telling you that you can use it to track your application which we all already know but not everyone is on this forum and is aware of the existence of that tracker. For paper applicants, it takes around 1.5 months to receive a test invite after AOR. I would imagine that online applicants have a similar timeline.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Dear Client,

Sincerely,
My spouse and I received similar emails today. Ours was a family paper application.

Good luck to all of us!

Reactions: SiminB

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Just got AOR! Please update the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Type: Paper
Application sent: June 29, 2021
Application delivered: July 05, 2021
AOR: September 29, 2021

Last edited:

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
Has everyone in this group received AOR? Anyone left? I see few people didn't update the tracker.