+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello, could you please add my wife’s application to the list.
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1424 days
Application: Single
Application sent: June 21, 2021
Sent using: Canada post (Xpresspost)
Delivered: June 24, 2021
AOR: June 30, 2021
This is an urgent application so we received the AOR today.
And we only sent the biographical page of the passport with the old checklist and it was accepted.
That's great. How did you justify the urgent application, what was your reason? Thanks and good luck.

Reactions: funloving

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
That's great. How did you justify the urgent application, what was your reason? Thanks and good luck.
It’s my wife’s job requirements, and a letter from her employer.

Reactions: summaiya_t

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Is it still true that paper applications are getting AOR faster than online mode ?
For now yes, paper applications are getting AOR faster than online applications.

Candidpnp

Jul 4, 2017
Hello ,

can anyone offer guidance on paper application, planning to send my application shortly.
When we print the application form :

1. do we leave the date of application empty and take a print AND only after taking the print - SIGN and date the form USING PEN ? Please confirm

2.I will be using staples for printing the forms - IS it ok to validate, get the application form and physical presence calculator PRINTED 10 days before actual date of application mentioned? Or is it mandatory to ensure this application form and physical calculator are printed only on the day you are sending it across?

Please let me know. Thank you

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Just Submitted my application, please add it to the tracker,

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1101 days
Application submitted: June 30, 2021
Delivered: June 30, 2021
AOR: TBD

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Just Submitted my application, please add it to the tracker,

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1101 days
Application submitted: June 30, 2021
Delivered: June 30, 2021
AOR: TBD
Added you to the tracker
Can you confirm if your application is Online App

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
I was checking the tracker and it seems like online apps are much slower, I could not find any online app in April or even March that has received AOR. is that because the applicants may have not updated their status here, or is online apps really slower?!

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
I was checking the tracker and it seems like online apps are much slower, I could not find any online app in April or even March that has received AOR. is that because the applicants may have not updated their status here, or is online apps really slower?!
The latest online app that received AOR was January 8, 2021 application
So for now, paper applications are faster.

• Sad
Reactions: SiminB

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hello everyone,

I just realised that I missed an information on my application and it is making me very nervous. In Q13, I only listed my country of origin as the country where I have held immigration status. I misread the question, I didn't know I had to list student immigration status in other countries as well. I also didn't provide police certificate for that country. I tried contacting them via the webform, but I can't because I don't have a UCI or application ID yet. I don't want any misrepresentation case. How do I proceed please and thank you.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just realised that I missed an information on my application and it is making me very nervous. In Q13, I only listed my country of origin as the country where I have held immigration status. I misread the question, I didn't know I had to list student immigration status in other countries as well. I also didn't provide police certificate for that country. I tried contacting them via the webform, but I can't because I don't have a UCI or application ID yet. I don't want any misrepresentation case. How do I proceed please and thank you.
You do have UCI, it's on your PR card. As for the missing information, just wait for AOR then update them.

Reactions: dammieh

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
The latest online app that received AOR was January 8, 2021 application
So for now, paper applications are faster.
Wish I knew this :( I thought online would be faster!

Another question, I just saw in cic page it says:

"While we process your application, contact us if any information on your application changes or if you
  • plan to leave Canada for more than 2 weeks in a row"
I was not aware of this. does anyone have the experience? If we decide to travel back to visit family now, would it affect the processing of application?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Wish I knew this :( I thought online would be faster!

Another question, I just saw in cic page it says:

"While we process your application, contact us if any information on your application changes or if you
  • plan to leave Canada for more than 2 weeks in a row"
I was not aware of this. does anyone have the experience? If we decide to travel back to visit family now, would it affect the processing of application?
I don’t believe it will affect the processing of your application. My rationale is that they want to be aware in the event they planned to send you a test invite etc and it turns out you won’t be here to complete the test etc. Seems we are usually given a short window from email to test date .