+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
checked on with Canada post - they said they are not sure
thank yo
I believe if your document didnt got delivered might be check back with CIC too? My two cents, Since most of the time it gets sent to the sender if it was not delivered to you.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Really Why do even people in US need to come here through this process, they can come over and live as long as they want to, without all this BS. Too much for people who don't even need it. Of course its the underprivileged from other countries who will always be kicked down the list and will probably die just the way they are treated.
Your are wrong. Americans can't stay as long as they want, they are limited to 6 months like any other tourist and they certainly can't work while they are here.

Reactions: AutumnSkies

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hi guys pls I have a question?
I got the gcmsnotes and it says recommended interview 23/09/2020 but the same day they sent me an email asking me for more prouves and additional documents that I still in contact with my wife so what does it mean?
It means they were not satisfied with the documentation that you provided with regards to the genuineness of the marriage. They have some concerns that you may not still be in regular contact with your wife and are asking you to provide more documentation to satisfy their concerns. I would suggest providing everything they have asked of you to the best of your ability. If you are able to satisfy their concerns you may avoid an interview but that is by no means a guarantee.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Yaaay........ Primary Applicant Decision Made update of ECAS today and Pre Arival letter on email :D

Last edited:

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
Ottawa is very fast in processing,
Ottawa VO
Ottawa is very fast in processing, Any idea why some of the application goes to Otawa while some goes to respective country like New Dehli VO. I mean how IRCC determine where the application gets processed like on what basis if you know and could share based on your experience

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016

Ottawa is very fast in processing, Any idea why some of the application goes to Otawa while some goes to respective country like New Dehli VO. I mean how IRCC determine where the application gets processed like on what basis if you know and could share based on your experience
What I understand is they are sending it all over the world to get it done faster based on their workload.. also keeping straight forward applications in Ottawa and if need further verification they will forward to PA country VO. I maybe wrong here THOUGH!

Reactions: devonks

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019

Currently, while not confirmed, it seems Ottawa has been taking the backlog from Mississauga, which has been helpful in speeding up the process.

There doesn’t seem to be a set rule for why some applications end up in Ottawa and Mississauga while others go overseas, but the trend we often see is that they seem to take the easy, straightforward cases as well as applications for some visa exempt countries and part of the massive backlog for India. They also seem to take Outland applications that were sent in while the PA still had a Canadian home address. For example, when my husband and I sent in our Outland application he was still in Canada. He moved back to New Zealand after his IEC visa was set to expire after the processing began and later changed his address to his New Zealand one. Our file remained in Mississauga for the whole process.

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
Currently, while not confirmed, it seems Ottawa has been taking the backlog from Mississauga, which has been helpful in speeding up the process.

There doesn’t seem to be a set rule for why some applications end up in Ottawa and Mississauga while others go overseas, but the trend we often see is that they seem to take the easy, straightforward cases as well as applications for some visa exempt countries and part of the massive backlog for India. They also seem to take Outland applications that were sent in while the PA still had a Canadian home address. For example, when my husband and I sent in our Outland application he was still in Canada. He moved back to New Zealand after his IEC visa was set to expire after the processing began and later changed his address to his New Zealand one. Our file remained in Mississauga for the whole process.
I haven't even received AOR just my temporary AOR with XF... I think I am still long way to go on that, my application was received on June 2nd but was wondering why still now no AOR? I see people behind me already have one so, likewise I should also have received one but can't figure out why the delay is?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I haven't even received AOR just my temporary AOR with XF... I think I am still long way to go on that, my application was received on June 2nd but was wondering why still now no AOR? I see people behind me already have one so, likewise I should also have received one but can't figure out why the delay is?
It’s so hard to say because of Covid. There are still people from March and April who haven’t received AOR1 yet. I don’t think there’s really any solid explanation I can give.

That being said, I will offer a little bit of hope. It’s important to remember that when you receive your AOR1 is not an indication of how fast your file will move through the system. My husband and I were part of the June 2019 group (pre-Covid) and there were tons of people receiving AOR1 before us. When we did finally receive AOR1 our application flew through the system and we passed by tons of others who started out quick at the beginning. Our file was processed in 109 days. That’s just over three months. There are still people from my group and months before my group that don’t have COPR yet with AOR1 long before us. Don’t get discouraged just because you might start off a little slow!

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
It’s so hard to say because of Covid. There are still people from March and April who haven’t received AOR1 yet. I don’t think there’s really any solid explanation I can give.

That being said, I will offer a little bit of hope. It’s important to remember that when you receive your AOR1 is not an indication of how fast your file will move through the system. My husband and I were part of the June 2019 group (pre-Covid) and there were tons of people receiving AOR1 before us. When we did finally receive AOR1 our application flew through the system and we passed by tons of others who started out quick at the beginning. Our file was processed in 109 days. That’s just over three months. There are still people from my group and months before my group that don’t have COPR yet with AOR1 long before us. Don’t get discouraged just because you might start off a little slow!
Thank you, I think waiting game is only an option now.

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
Its completely random I applied June 3rd opened up a webfrom see if I can receive a temp number at least they said they haven't received my application as of yet. :confused: