+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

devonks

Jun 10, 2020
Its completely random I applied June 3rd opened up a webfrom see if I can receive a temp number at least they said they haven't received my application as of yet. :confused:
Ya may be its random things, lets hold on to it; we might hear something really soon.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone. I am nee to this forum and a June, 2020 applicant. I received AOR December 4th. Waiting for Sponsor apporval. Im curious they say one year for processsing, is that from AOR or date application is received. Also when giving biometrics and medical who submits the results? Any answers appreciated. Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone. I am nee to this forum and a June, 2020 applicant. I received AOR December 4th. Waiting for Sponsor apporval. Im curious they say one year for processsing, is that from AOR or date application is received. Also when giving biometrics and medical who submits the results? Any answers appreciated. Thanks.
From date of receipt but with covid many will be longer. Prior to covid about eighty percent were done with 12 months.

Biometrics and medical are submitted automatically when done.

JayAs14

Oct 15, 2020
Your are wrong. Americans can't stay as long as they want, they are limited to 6 months like any other tourist and they certainly can't work while they are here.
Apologies for venting out the frustration. No offence against any nationality here. The much more painful part and that you have to agree is that the people from other nationalities do not have the privilege of driving into Canada by just showing a Passport and eTA. They have no other choice but to wait to see their significant other until that Spousal Sponsorship Application is approved. Can't just go for a weekend or just take a 2-3 hours flight to see family. I hope my message is clear and you may ask any other person from those countries about how long they have to wait to see their spouse. They are even denied Visitor Visa while the sponsorship application is in progress so its just about that.

Peace. will not post anything out of frustration that hurts anybody's sentiments.;)

Last edited:

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone. Im able to check status using the online tool but it wont let me use GCkey. I received AOR. Will using the online tool still be able to update me with everything? Thanks

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016