+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

justcurious2008

Aug 8, 2017
New Thread to track applications submitted in June 2020

Good luck to everyone. It's strange, uncertain times indeed.

---

I put my application in the mail to Sydney this morning (June 1, 2020).
Application sent from Portland, Oregon, USA
I am a Canadian citizen who has never lived in Canada.
I am sponsoring my wife and two children.
Now we wait.
Wish me luck.

BlueNose

Mar 2, 2015
Application received at Sydney CPC today.
I am a Canadian sponsoring my British husband.
Now for the long wait.

stylequeen

Jan 10, 2019
Application received at Sydney CPC June 4, 2020. I am the PA and my husband is sponsoring myself and our 4 year old child.
Good luck to everyone!!

justcurious2008

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if this is a silly question, but when you all are saying "application received", what do you mean? Are you getting that confirmation from the shipping carrier, or is there some kind of confirmation from the Sydney processing center?

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
Sorry if this is a silly question, but when you all are saying "application received", what do you mean? Are you getting that confirmation from the shipping carrier, or is there some kind of confirmation from the Sydney processing center?
It’s just a confirmation through the tracking process that my parcel is delivered on that date.

saahilistic

Jun 4, 2020
Hi there,

I sent my application on 04th and it was received today. Let’s see how long it takes fingers crossed, all the best to all.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Am sending mine in few days.. Just wanted to ask two things to you guys

1. Iam adding two or three pictures each page in word document. Is everyone sticking to the 20 Pictures Maximum requirements or added five or ten more to have it more complete?

2. For whats app Chat, Me and wife communicate in our native language that has no certified translations available easily. So is it cool to send a self translation or by a known person with affidavits and Notarized (also covid making it hard)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Am sending mine in few days.. Just wanted to ask two things to you guys

1. Iam adding two or three pictures each page in word document. Is everyone sticking to the 20 Pictures Maximum requirements or added five or ten more to have it more complete?

2. For whats app Chat, Me and wife communicate in our native language that has no certified translations available easily. So is it cool to send a self translation or by a known person with affidavits and Notarized (also covid making it hard)
1.Follow the rules and requirements. Most put 20 photos. Quality is more important than quantity.
2.Follow the rules and requirements.
....Proof of communication documents that are not already in English or French, such as letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, must also be translated....

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
1.Follow the rules and requirements. Most put 20 photos. Quality is more important than quantity.
2.Follow the rules and requirements.
....Proof of communication documents that are not already in English or French, such as letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, must also be translated....
Thanks Belarusian... You are right its better to stick with the requirements, I will bring down the photos to 20 and going to see if I can find a translator, or at least will try to have an explanation letter stating my situation with the translations!

Reactions: Belarusian

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Is there anyway that after we submit our application can we apply for visit visa? Because of covid19 I really don't want my husband to be alone in Canada. It's very panic situation and spousal visa takes really long time.

thor07

Apr 15, 2018
New Thread to track applications submitted in June 2020

Good luck to everyone. It's strange, uncertain times indeed.

---

I put my application in the mail to Sydney this morning (June 1, 2020).
Application sent from Portland, Oregon, USA
I am a Canadian citizen who has never lived in Canada.
I am sponsoring my wife and two children.
Now we wait.
Wish me luck.
Don’t you have to be in Canada to file for this???

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hey y'all! JUST sent in our application on 13th in Transit.

Sponsor: Me , Permanent Resident
Principal Applicant: Wife, Indian Citizen

We are newly weds :)