+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020 Applicants please join here

Chutsk10

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
My apologies. Never posted my information beforehand in the thread.

Inland application sent June 11, delivered (according to the tracking info) June 16, 2020.

I applied June 8th inland and received biometrics letter
You received a biometrics request? Or just a reminder to pay the fees?

Reactions: Canjeero

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My apologies. Never posted my information beforehand in the thread.

Inland application sent June 11, delivered (according to the tracking info) June 16, 2020.

You received a biometrics request? Or just a reminder to pay the fees?
Reminder

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
My wife just received a Biometrics Reminder letter today (reminding us to pay the fees if we haven't already). We applied early June.

I know it doesn't mean much, but at least they looked at the application for a split second :rolleyes:
Trust me it's something to be happy about

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
HI ,I SENT MY APPLICATION ON 11 JUNE,YESTERDAY I CALLED THEM AND GOT TEMPORERY NUMBER
Thats great news to hear. Congrats friend. Is your application Inland or Outland.. did you try to link your application?

Reactions: KATHIA08

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
HI ,I SENT MY APPLICATION ON 11 JUNE,YESTERDAY I CALLED THEM AND GOT TEMPORERY NUMBER
Hi i tried calling them but the machine record says to enter application number. We do not have application number yet. How did you get temp application number without entering app number??

Bbarhamc

Jun 5, 2020
I just did the same and they provided me with my UCI number (as I didn’t know it) and a number that starts with F.. the agent told me that will eventually be my application #

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I just did the same and they provided me with my UCI number (as I didn’t know it) and a number that starts with F.. the agent told me that will eventually be my application #
But inorder to speak with the agent, we first need our application number to enter. How did u manage to speak with the agent?

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hey Guys, I called this morning and got my Temp Application number starting with (XF000******) Agent mentioned my application package seems complete as of now and they contact through email in case need anything. Also confirmed criminality check is in progress for both of us... One step closer:)

They asked my UCI Number, Name, DOB and Birth Country to Connect!!

Reactions: KATHIA08 and rrss13

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hey Guys, I called this morning and got my Temp Application number starting with (XF000******) Agent mentioned my application package seems complete as of now and they contact through email in case need anything. Also confirmed criminality check is in progress for both of us... One step closer:)

They asked my UCI Number, Name, DOB and Birth Country to Connect!!
Are you an inland applicant? CPC Mississauga?